Man assaults elderly Jurong coffee shop cleaner who cleared his

🍺 Back for 'revenge': Man assaults elderly Jurong coffee shop cleaner who cleared his glass of beer

Subsequently, he dragged the defenceless cleaner about 10 metres away before continuing to kick and punch him in the face and stomach.

READ: https://bit.ly/3KAMz6k

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

Nobody left unfinished beer to be cleared

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

The perpetrator is probably a low SES retiree living in poverty and depression. He has created trouble at that coffeeshop many times in the past, so his behaviour is not unprecedented. The violent nature of his assault should be appropriately punished by the law. He needs time in prison to cool down.

(10-06-2024, 09:30 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The perpetrator is probably a low SES retiree living in poverty and depression. He has created trouble at that coffeeshop many times in the past, so his behaviour is not unprecedented. The violent nature of his assault should be appropriately punished by the law. He needs time in prison to cool down.

he should be locked up in cell until uplorry.

This cleaner no brain
Most are like him
They do not use commonsense
Irritating lots
Now self clear
Why still

(10-06-2024, 09:44 AM)Talent Wrote:  This cleaner no brain
Most are like him
They do not use commonsense
Irritating lots
Now self clear
Why still

if he don't clear, boss scold him lazy, he clear ppl like you say he got no brain.

just like the parking summon, issue ppl kpkb, no issue, supervisor tell him off.

Just cut off his smelly kkj Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

So many old froggie like many SGtalker .. all so angry and bitter ... not many year left and still "cannot see open" 
I guess many cannot accept their prime is over and all are helplessly waiting the final act
We must learn to let go lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(10-06-2024, 09:49 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  if he don't clear, boss scold him lazy, he clear ppl like you say he got no brain. just like the parking summon, issue ppl kpkb, no issue, supervisor tell him off.

That cleaner reminds me of my helper who takes pride in her work to a fault i.e. she clears up the utensils and crockery even before my family finishes our meals at times or while we are in the midst of cooking.  My children sometimes leave the dining table to visit the washroom, retrieve their phone or attend to something, only to find their utensils in the sink or nearly empty plate taken to the kitchen. My wife may find the spatula in the sink after she turns off the stove and before she can tell our maid to scoop up the food onto a plate. 

Last time in NUS canteen, those cleaners already lifted the plates away while the students were still scooping the rice into their mouths.

No pretty beer lady meh?

We shall wait for his reward for beating the cleaner! Let's see what he will tell the cops!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

[Image: main-qimg-f862eaebf6120063ff266efd3a85ff8c-lq.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin