4 days' jail, S$2,000 fine for smoker who harassed NEA enforcement officer

4 days' jail, S$2,000 fine for smoker who harassed NEA enforcement officer after being issued summons

Hafiz Hadinan, 34, harassed two National Environment Agency (NEA) officers by cursing at them and tapping on an officer’s body-worn camera.

🔗 https://tdy.sg/3Tgee1u

@todayonlinesg

(29-02-2024, 02:37 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  4 days' jail, S$2,000 fine for smoker who harassed NEA enforcement officer after being issued summons Hafiz Hadinan, 34, harassed two National Environment Agency (NEA) officers by cursing at them and tapping on an officer’s body-worn camera.

Talk about asking for trouble. Hafiz was already booked for smoking in a prohibited area, but escalated the situation by harassing the enforcement officer who was trying to do his job. Shit for brains!
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

Ego cost time and $$$

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(29-02-2024, 03:29 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Talk about asking for trouble. Hafiz was already booked for smoking in a prohibited area, but escalated the situation by harassing the enforcement officer who was trying to do his job. Shit for brains!
Good for him. He deserved it. Shd fined him more or longer jail sentence. Try to act smart and pay the price.

(29-02-2024, 03:45 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Good for him. He deserved it. Shd fined him more or longer jail sentence. Try to act smart and pay the price.

I wonder if Hafiz was stammering in court. If he was, I suspect he won't be able to complete his sentence. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(29-02-2024, 04:11 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I wonder if Hafiz was stammering in court. If he was, I suspect he won't be able to complete his sentence. 
Am not sure it is the same guy who smoke at Safra Mt Faber bus stop. I told him he shd not be smoking inside the bus stop and he stared at me after telling me off. This happened abt a year ago.

Why only 4 days? Should jail him longer to deter others from following his act!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post

(29-02-2024, 05:42 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Am not sure it is the same guy who smoke at Safra Mt Faber bus stop. I told him he shd not be smoking inside the bus stop and he stared at me after telling me off. This happened abt a year ago.

It is not my intention to generalise, but it appears to me that most smokers are inconsiderate. They couldn't care less that their secondary smoke affects the health of loved ones (I have seen men smoke while carrying a baby or with a toddler in tow). Many of them throw cigarette butts all over the floor in public places and even down from their HDB flats.   

(29-02-2024, 06:43 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  It is not my intention to generalise, but it appears to me that most smokers are inconsiderate. They couldn't care less that their secondary smoke affects the health of loved ones (I have seen men smoke while carrying a baby or with a toddler in tow). Many of them throw cigarette butts all over the floor in public places and even down from their HDB flats.   
This exactly happened to me. I live at 15th flr and the top flr auntie just simply throw the cigarette butt down and burn my towel hanged outside. The burn mark is stil fresh as it looked blackish colour.