4-room flats in Hougang, Tanglin Halt most popular among first-timers in

4-room flats in Hougang, Tanglin Halt most popular among first-timers in February BTO exercise
READ: https://str.sg/rTRe

Zhunbo? Tanglin Halt new flats need to wait for 5 years....

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

等到花儿也谢了

That's why I prefer private properties, either faster or immediate, not much restriction and can easily flop, ....

(29-02-2024, 10:01 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  等到花儿也谢了

That's why I prefer private properties, either faster or immediate, not much restriction and can easily flop, ....

low ses gaypanda….still dreaming..  Rotfl

(29-02-2024, 11:03 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  low ses gaypanda….still dreaming..  Rotfl

High ses lao gay, tonight all you kangs free and itchy? Laughing

The Hougang one is not a good location. No amenities there. Closest is the Market/Food Centre at Block 105 which is one bus-stop away IF they build a new bus-stop for these new flats. Else they don't even have access to a bus-stop.

There's a new park under construction just north of it so that counts as another.

(29-02-2024, 01:11 PM)Levin Wrote:  The Hougang one is not a good location. No amenities there. Closest is the Market/Food Centre at Block 105 which is one bus-stop away IF they build a new bus-stop for these new flats. Else they don't even have access to a bus-stop.

There's a new park under construction just north of it so that counts as another.

Aiya you think they won't build the connections after people move in?

(29-02-2024, 01:11 PM)Levin Wrote:  The Hougang one is not a good location. No amenities there. Closest is the Market/Food Centre at Block 105 which is one bus-stop away IF they build a new bus-stop for these new flats. Else they don't even have access to a bus-stop.

Very bad location. The newrest shops market hc are at heartland mall which is quite a distance away. Btw, there shd be some bto near the mall. The row of nurseries were relocated a few yrs ago for that purpose

(29-02-2024, 02:26 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Very bad location. The newrest shops market hc are at heartland mall which is quite a distance away. Btw, there shd be some bto near the mall. The row of nurseries were relocated a few yrs ago for 

u sound like a typical low ses agent Rotfl

(29-02-2024, 07:19 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  u sound like a typical low ses agent Rotfl

Really meh?

So tonight your kangs free and itchy? Accept ringgit or not? Laughing

Tanglin halt how much, Tengah how much?

My fren’s flat at TH very small especially the kitchen n only 1 toilet n yet buyers so interested

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(01-03-2024, 10:01 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  My fren’s flat at TH very small especially the kitchen n only 1 toilet n yet buyers so interested

Tiagong Tanglin Halt flats very popular even if your reno is LKK, only spent 10K on reno, the foreigners will still pay a high price for the flat as they are rich, they can afford to hack everything, it's the location that they want to secure.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

IMHO AMK is de best cos PM ward.

(29-02-2024, 09:34 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Zhunbo? Tanglin Halt new flats need to wait for 5 years....
Ulu Pandan Glades project has a total of 732 flats up for sale, with 160 3-room flats and 572 4-room flats. 

Apart from being the most expensive exercise, units at Ulu Pandan Glades have e longest estimated waiting time – 68 months. In other words, successful buyers will only be able to move in around mid-2029. Rotfl

1 of 2 projects to fall under Prime Location Public Housing (PLH) model have a longer Occupation Period (MOP) of 10 yrs compared to the usual 5 & one’re not allowed to rent out entire unit. While you do get additional subsidies for PLH flats, these will be clawed back when you eventually sell the unit 10-years later. crying

(29-02-2024, 09:32 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  4-room flats in Hougang, Tanglin Halt most popular among first-timers in February BTO exercise
READ: https://str.sg/rTRe
Thls's in Ulu Pandan crying and not in Tanglin Halt with is very popular.. Undecided

Glades project has a total of 732 flats up for sale, with 160 3-room flats and 572 4-room flats. Apart from being the most expensive this exercise, units at Ulu Pandan Glades also have the longest estimated waiting time – 68 months. In other words, successful buyers will only be able to move in around mid-2029.
https://uchify.com/first-bto-launch-2023/