4 ways China is quietly making life harder for Russia

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/17/busin...index.html
[+] 1 user Likes way's post

china is totally 无情无义, betray & sell away their blood brother, Russia.
plot together happily, when russia lost, stab from behind, nice!!
Russia is super teluk now!! deserve it.

中國急切割「軍援俄羅斯說」 背叛「血盟兄弟」轉頭捐烏克蘭3千萬!

[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

When China did not sanction against Russia, you scold. When China betray Russia, you also scold..

Hard to be China.. lol

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Actually is fake, China surely know Russia will stage war. Already behind supporting them.

(20-03-2022, 06:59 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  When China did not sanction against Russia, you scold. When China betray Russia, you also scold..

Hard to be China.. lol

They are the morons… You don’t know meh… Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(20-03-2022, 07:18 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  They are the morons… You don’t know meh… Rotfl

They are worse than morons!  Rotfl  Rotfl  Rotfl

so in this Ukraine war, china support war needs, food & weapons, for Russia, cost china how much now? $ trillion easily as below?
burnt a big hole for china yet now china economy is sinking down super fast time with covid across china, almost all economy activities stop.
also Russia burnt down china investment in Ukraine cost US$250B, very nice.
All the china OBOR in Europe basically all gone, all the investment & infrastructure for OBOR, no more clean clean in Europe now, LOL LOL.
very song. all these moronic comie dogs here still so happy with this ukraine  war, hahaa.

俄羅斯🇷🇺:給中國造成了幾萬億人民幣的損失,很大一部分的中國人卻還在為俄羅斯🇷🇺歡呼雀躍🥰不可思議啊

3.20 【中企2500億投資被俄爹炸了?!】被普京炸的?! 中企烏國投資都化灰了!