Evil putin grip on north-east Ukraine collapses, as Russian troops flee

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europ...-into-rout

"A HUGE swathe of territory"

Cant fool me

[Image: IMG-20220911-120150.jpg]

(11-09-2022, 05:53 AM)kokee Wrote:  russia & putin totally gone case!

伊久姆大捷! 俄军兵败如山倒! 俄国内怨声载道,矛头直指普京

包围圈合拢,12000伊久姆俄军已投降?乌克兰英雄“一战封神”,数万俄军命悬一线!乌克兰军队收复1000多平方公里国土,乌克兰军队反攻,声东击西、战果显

俄近卫军20集团军投降! 乌军势如破竹! 俄国防部承认战败!

as above, whatever, russia army already cannot fight, either run road or surrender!
russia & putin acknowledge defeat!
putin better to call all army back to moscow to protect kremlim now!

乌克兰人举国狂欢! 赫尔松俄军也传捷报! 乌军前锋抵达顿尼茨克北郊,伪军总司令仓皇出逃! 军人谋反,普京急调坦克守卫克里姆林宫!

乌克兰哈尔科夫反攻,除了库皮扬斯克和伊久姆,俄军连莱曼也放弃了;斯特列科夫承认战役级别的失败;20220910-2

(11-09-2022, 12:07 PM)kokee Wrote:  Video unavailable
Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner
Watch on YouTube

as above, whatever, russia army already cannot fight, either run road or surrender!
russia acknowledge defeat!

Paid channel by the Youtube creator.

https://media.tenor.com/94gl8f4iz7oAAAAM...ughing.gif https://media.tenor.com/y13XEZAGKf8AAAAM...-putin.gif

Slave kokee stooge’s all here liao cheo kau peng hor

(11-09-2022, 12:07 PM)kokee Wrote:  as above, whatever, russia army already cannot fight, either run road or surrender!
russia acknowledge defeat!

U moron already said Russia destroyed months ago....u still sucking Ukraine angmo coks ah? Rotfl

Problem with occupying such territory is size
It has a long border with territory still under Ukraine ..the man power it takes to defend and hold is tremendous.

So far Russian people are unaffected by the war mainly because basic needs are not affected and use of professional soldiers but soon Putin has to do a national draft to send their sons to fight in occupied territory.....and that is a different story.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-09-2022, 12:17 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Problem with occupying such territory is size
It has a long border with territory still under Ukraine ..the man power it takes to defend and hold is tremendous.

So far Russian people are unaffected by the war mainly because basic needs are not affected and use of professional soldiers  but soon Putin has to do a national draft to send their sons to fight in occupied territory.....and that is a different story.

Same story for Ukraine 

The more territory Ukraine takes back from Russians, the more manpower & weapons it needs to scrape from the bottom of the barrel

As for Russia "we have not started anything yet"

(11-09-2022, 12:27 PM)icarus Wrote:  Same story for Ukraine 

The more territory Ukraine takes back from Russians, the more manpower & weapons it needs to scrape from the bottom of the barrel

As for Russia "we have not started anything yet"
Ukrainians motivation is different. They already have been drafted to fight and the destruction and killing of their fellow citizens motivated them.

Russians on the other hand used their professional army.
Most families this war us a distant event a special ops that does not affect them directly. But once their own sons are drafted to fight and start dying its a different story.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-09-2022, 12:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Ukrainians motivation is different. They already have been drafted to fight and the destruction and killing of their fellow citizens motivated them.

Russians on the other hand used their professional army.
Most families this war us a distant event a special ops that does not affect them directly. But once their own sons are drafted to fight and start dying its a different story.

Lets not assume that all Ukrainians are equally motivated behind Zelensky in insisting to fight on instead of negotiating for peace, just as not all Russians are behind Putin in the military operations. 

One third of military age men fled Ukraine and bribed their way out of the country, at the start of the conflict. Those left behind are men who cannot run, too old to run, too poor to run. And so when forced to the frontlines, they abandon positions or be killed. 

The media censorship in Ukraine and banning of political opposition prevent Ukrainians from seeing the true losses in the frontlines. And the Ukrainian Security Branch ensure that dissent within the population is dealt with. 

Russia has not declared war in Ukraine, without which, there can be no national draft. That's a political decision only Russians can make, if the Ukrainians stupidly made them do it.