4G leaders will not slay sacred cows for the sake of doing so,

4G leaders will not slay sacred cows for the sake of doing so, says Lawrence Wong ahead of PM handover 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...052024_cna

I’m on  Singtel 5G plan with my IPhone 15 pro max.

Talk until got golliza and Kong but 

Pap most Contradicting 

1. Sg is a tiny dot and small country 
But import massive FT and FW to make the country congested and need to expand infrastructure and build more mrt station 

2. Sg don't have nature resources 
Yet import many FT and FW to fight for the same imported resource 

3. Sg have aging population 
Which country don't have aging population? 

4. Sg have low birth rate which country birth rate is not increasing yet create inflation 

5. Sg have good medical care yet need to build more hospital to accommodate patients and need to innovative telemedicine.

6. Concerns about climate change yet chop down more trees to build more BTO and more mrt station for accessibility . Oh wait replant trees which take years to become a big tree

7. HDB are affordable and got grant given for bto ( only when criteria meet) 
With mark up price inclusive of land cost and tap to open market of private housing. 

8. HDB( public housing)are affordable yet when resale are hitting high going for $1m and taps to open market. Grant given only when criteria meet.

9. Give CDC and vouchers to fight inflation but give a chance for cost opportunity for business to increase . With Sunken cost fallacy effect.

10.skillfuture course and my career portal to help employment yet importing FT. Yet saying local don't have the essentials skill set and experience. 

11. Local university ranked top in the Asia yet saying our education 不如 the south Asia country university. 

12. Pro Singapore not US or china yet sign trade agreement with south Asia country that have trade off or display local. Yet import many PRC . Pro Singapore = pro PAP extra pocket money.

13. Serving people with a heart yet collecting high salaries and can parachute into GLC to hold top position with extra pocket money. Yet didn't reject it and told people I didn't expected to be selected....just like a medical student attending medical school and taking exams didn't expected to be doctor also. And law students taking bar exams didn't expected to be a lawyer also.

14. Smart nation but OBS need three pieces and not heat resistance take 8 years plus to implement. So many internet scam take so long to take action. DBS internet banking keep break down.

15. Say look into inflation yet next thing increase s&cc, water tax twice and rubbish collection. 

16. In the name of raising GST for aging better medical Twice .

17. Tell Citizens will not become the minority in Singapore: DPM Lawrence Wong | The Straits Times

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/s...y-dpm-wong

Yet import so many foreigners

Now, he calls Opposition sacred cows

But 7 years after this GE2024, he will turn the tables around just like 烂泥

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/pa...ng-2385901

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(14-05-2024, 06:15 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  I’m on  Singtel 5G plan with my IPhone 15 pro max.

I’m on Nokia 3310 Symbian OS Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin