5 Countries that gives out citizenship easily for retirement

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/supplements...retirement

Surprise to read that singapore is one of the country. No wonder we end up with so many ceca, foreign trash and foreign devils, reducing sinkie to 3rd class citizens. Pitiful sinkies but then you deserve what you voted for.
[+] 1 user Likes Great's post

(26-08-2021, 08:14 AM)Great Wrote:  Surprise to read that singapore is one of the country. No wonder we end up with so many ceca, foreign trash and foreign devils, reducing sinkie to 3rd class citizens. Pitiful sinkies but then you deserve what you voted for.

No wonder, ce.ca everywhere and became new citizens but sing “count on me Indiiaa”
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

What about Australia?

No wonder society splitting fast...rich vs poor

"Singapore: Singapore offers a simple route to citizenship. Anyone who establishes a business in Singapore obtains employment there, or marries a citizen of Singapore can obtain permanent residency. After two years of residency, individuals can apply to become a naturalized citizen. Opening a business, however, can be a costly enterprise: check carefully for the latest financial requirements; it's not just simply depositing a certain sum in a Singapore bank".

See, lah!

PAP importing old people and tell us we have "Aging Population".

Worse, their Agenda tell us to give birth ! Why? To support old Foreigners, arh.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Fake lah. It's easy to get PR here, but citizenship by investment...will need 9/10 digit net worth.

We are not a gold-plated rubbish bin like the UAE.

(26-08-2021, 05:38 PM)Ola Wrote:  "Singapore: Singapore offers a simple route to citizenship. Anyone who establishes a business in Singapore obtains employment there, or marries a citizen of Singapore can obtain permanent residency. After two years of residency, individuals can apply to become a naturalized citizen. Opening a business, however, can be a costly enterprise: check carefully for the latest financial requirements; it's not just simply depositing a certain sum in a Singapore bank".

See, lah!

PAP importing old people and tell us we have "Aging Population".

Worse, their Agenda tell us to give birth ! Why? To support old Foreigners, arh.

These "old folks" so long have money can.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Our country money face as long have money can already.

The criteria are not very different from Singapore. Must have money, or need to invest.

Sg has already rotten.
You dont know meh?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post