5 OCT: 3,486 new cases of COVID-19, 3 unvax,4 vax & 2 partial vax died

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...tober_2021
[+] 3 users Like forum456's post

Now, more and more vaccinated patients are dying on daily basis
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

They don't predict 5000 for nothing.

I saw the news just now. Some said that the cases will be more than 10000.

Goal post shift to 10,000.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(05-10-2021, 11:43 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Now, more and more vaccinated patients are dying on daily basis
Clapping

This is what I learnt from the real experts, not those doggies talking for their govt on TV.

1. You had jabbed toxin into your body, I heard that your blood is now similar to someone who gotten cancer. Your blood is sick and dirty.

2. Your natural immunity is guaranteed gone after vaccination. You lost protection against any virus, germs or bacteria. You now rely solely on vaccination for protection.

3. Without natural immunity, you are at risk when the virus mutates. I believe the virus had ALREADY mutated. If you jab again, you might die from the side effect. If don't jab, you might die from the variant.

That explains why vaccinated deaths will outpaced the unvaccinated going forward. Ask yourself before you die or get serious illness, who are the ones who enforce/advice such jabs on you?? You should hold them responsible.
[+] 5 users Like freedom's post

(06-10-2021, 01:39 AM)freedom Wrote:  This is what I learnt from the real experts, not those doggies talking for their govt on TV.

1. You had jabbed toxin into your body, I heard that your blood is now similar to someone who gotten cancer. Your blood is sick and dirty.

2. Your natural immunity is guaranteed gone after vaccination. You lost protection against any virus, germs or bacteria. You now rely solely on vaccination for protection.

3. Without natural immunity, you are at risk when the virus mutates. I believe the virus had ALREADY mutated. If you jab again, you might die from the side effect. If don't jab, you might die from the variant.

That explains why vaccinated deaths will outpaced the unvaccinated going forward. Ask yourself before you die or get serious illness, who are the ones who enforce/advice such jabs on you?? You should hold them responsible.

Over relying on vaccine brings more harm than good.
This is not originated from our body.
物极必反。。。
I fully agreed with your 3rd point.
God bless sinkies.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

So tell me how we are better than other countries in managing covid Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-10-2021, 06:14 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  So tell me how we are better than other countries in managing covid Laughing

No... we are sucks.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Our covid death rate is still low compared to other countries. The problem is long covid effects which can be scary.

Looks like ADE is happening as more vaccinated people are dying. crying
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Don't go out loh...stay at home ! Will be safe but don't get infected by your family member.

(06-10-2021, 07:08 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Don't go out loh...stay at home ! Will be safe but don't get infected by your family member.

Dun go out also no use as living in hdb and condo have so many neighbours and one kena will spread like wildfire.

To the moon

(06-10-2021, 12:29 AM)theold Wrote:  Goal post shift to 10,000.

Instead of reducing the numbers.
Paid in millions just to shift the goalposts....

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

Than go offshore islands to stay a while!

But still many said our gov handling the cases well compare to other countries.

(06-10-2021, 01:39 AM)freedom Wrote:  This is what I learnt from the real experts, not those doggies talking for their govt on TV.

You are talking about mRNA right? Inactivated vaccine won't interfere with innate immunity.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(06-10-2021, 08:39 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  But still many said our gov handling the cases well compare to other countries.

We may be handling of covid death rates well as compared to other countries, but our infection rates are increasing exponentially everyday..... crying

(06-10-2021, 08:47 AM)debono Wrote:  We may be handling of covid death rates well as compared to other countries, but our infection rates are increasing exponentially everyday..... crying

As well as the rising cases of deaths, especially among the vaxx. With these huge rise in covid cases, seriously I fail to see how we are better than other countries in managing Covid.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Let's maintain a moment of silence for the 9 decreased.

They are someone's father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, great grandfather, great grandmother and so on..

On the day they passed on, they are known to this world as just a figure, '9'.

These 9 decreased might not have died, if only govt act faster and more decisive..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(06-10-2021, 08:47 AM)debono Wrote:  We may be handling of covid death rates well as compared to other countries, but our infection rates are increasing exponentially everyday..... crying
I understand your concern but our current plan on the endemic model will only end with at least 5 million infections before we can declare safely out of the woods with achieving herd immunity. 

I dunno how many will die but basing on data available so far it shud be around 50 - 100k...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(06-10-2021, 08:59 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I understand your concern but our current plan on the endemic model will only end with at least 5 million infections before we can declare safely out of the woods with achieving herd immunity. 

I dunno how many will die but basing on data available so far it shud be around 50 - 100k...... Rolleyes

That is a very pessimistic view...

(06-10-2021, 09:11 AM)debono Wrote:  That is a very pessimistic view...

Dun.be alarmed when I estimated 5 million infections. The reason is because out of the 5 million infections there cud be around 4.5 millions who are asymptomatic and dun feel sick or even aware of it. So on record you will probably see only 500k infection with 50k deaths. (The exact figure I can't give but if we can get the ratio of asymptomatic vs hospitalised then a good estimate can.be made)....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Jilat laiu...

[Image: IMG-3673.jpg]

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

Angry Angry Angry