$5 kway chap at hawker center

Guess it's the market rate. Soon if will be $6 then $7?
[Image: gMBjjEP.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(09-07-2022, 02:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Guess it's the market rate. Soon if will be $6 then $7?

From where? Looks nice leh!

Pathetic look.

So expensive. My place$2.80
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(09-07-2022, 02:41 PM)dynamite Wrote:  So expensive. My place$2.80

Where's your place leh?

(09-07-2022, 02:45 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Where's your place leh?

Hougang AVE 1

(09-07-2022, 02:47 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Hougang AVE 1

Good? block number ? Tks

Buffet must have made a killing in the stock market.

Try Song Fa kuey chup at NorthShore. Very nice...

Smile

Kwaychap got more items. Why must eat this and complaint? Go eat economy beehoon add egg. $2+ at most.

(09-07-2022, 03:28 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Kwaychap got more items. Why must eat this and complaint? Go eat economy beehoon add egg. $2+ at most.

True, can also eat rickshaw noodle at $1 per big plate...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(09-07-2022, 02:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Guess it's the market rate. Soon if will be $6 then $7?

so would you eat it at the same stall again?

update
There are 3 stages :
1st monetary
2nd asset where everybody is happy
3rd consumer price inflation not all r affected u have to be specific
we r at the 3rd stage where u have to do something
failure will lead to stagflation everything Bubble everything crash
noone will allow this
which will lead to with added currency bring the Buffet Indicator even higher

US corp dola Gold price are on based on Trust model projection
we will use the 82 % fall to level as everything Bubble to Bubble crash to
give us this
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-09-16-35-19.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-09-16-24-55.png]

(09-07-2022, 03:07 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Buffet must have made a killing in the stock market.

HAHA , MORE LIKE wanna " escape from reality " .

You don't mistaken, some is really like to eat whereas some is to so call " destress " by eating.

(09-07-2022, 05:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  HAHA , MORE LIKE wanna " escape from reality " .

You don't mistaken, some is really like to eat whereas some is to so call " destress " by eating.

How is eating kway chap "escape from reality"?  Laughing

yalor wat eating K-chap has to do with reality

Reality is we connected we gods
u can say Source acting thr. me see A-But eats kchap

(09-07-2022, 05:31 PM)winbig Wrote:  How is eating kway chap "escape from reality"?  Laughing

haha I already say what , Eating your fav food sometime is not due to enjoy but to like " drug yourself " from reality rah like mental stress

Looks absolutely disgusting.  Why would anyone eat a pigs innards?  And if not washed properly then how?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(09-07-2022, 05:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  HAHA , MORE LIKE wanna " escape from reality " .

How virgin boy distress when your toxic accumulated to the tip of your small head?

(09-07-2022, 06:41 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Looks absolutely disgusting.  Why would anyone eat a pigs innards?  And if not washed properly then how?

Ya, remember once the innards not washed properly, got strong urine smell. Very disgusting. Some stalls clean them well though.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

intermission
Garuda mantra

eating less kway chap nowadays after they increase to $5

If you have worked and got your increment and bonus throughout the years, you will not be whining about price increase. For a first world country like Spore, any food cost below $10 is considered cheap..

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(09-07-2022, 11:37 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  If you have worked and got your increment and bonus throughout the years, you will not be whining about price increase. For a first world country like Spore, any food cost below $10 is considered cheap..

I don't agree. If you look at some European countries, why is food expensive? Because theirs is a welfare system. If you look at US, then it is compensated by lower cost in cars and houses.

But look at Singapore, you cannot have expensive food and also expensive everything.

In other words, there must be some things cheap and some things expensive. Everything expensive means that only the rich deserves to stay here.

quite easy to cook except the intestines. just boil all the ingredients with dark soy sauce, garlic and star anise.

some ppl everyday like to act like they know something about everything..irritating.. Rolleyes

syonan many days din come out to 打羊炮liao, tonight bs must be very itchy ah?

(09-07-2022, 11:57 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I don't agree. If you look at some European countries, why is food expensive? Because theirs is a welfare system. If you look at US, then it is compensated by lower cost in cars and houses.

But look at Singapore, you cannot have expensive food and also expensive everything.

In other words, there must be some things cheap and some things expensive. Everything expensive means that only the rich deserves to stay here.

What welfare you want? Spore govt has already provided cheap public housing and transport which are worth a lot more than welfare payout given in most 1st world country.. Food ingredients costs in Spore are surprisingly cheap compared to most 1st world countries like Europe, Oz and Canada despite Spore not producing anything. Reason is that Spore govt has charged cheap rent to market stalls and keep labor cheap.  Spore overall cost of living are very cheap compared to almost all 1st world countries.

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(10-07-2022, 01:42 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  What welfare you want? Spore govt has already provided cheap public housing and transport which are worth a lot more than welfare payout given in most 1st world country.. Food ingredients costs in Spore are surprisingly cheap compared to most 1st world countries like Europe, Oz and Canada despite Spore not producing anything. Reason is that Spore govt has charged cheap rent to market stalls and keep labor cheap.  Spore overall cost of living are very cheap compared to almost all 1st world countries.

Read carefully. I did not say that I want a welfare system. All I'm saying is that the expensive food overseas is in exchange for welfare, but what has our expensive food got in return?

Our houses are not say very cheap. The only thing that is cheap is transport though, but owning a car is not.