$5 kway chap at hawker center

(10-07-2022, 01:46 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Read carefully. I did not say that I want a welfare system. All I'm saying is that the expensive food overseas is in exchange for welfare, but what has our expensive food got in return?

Our houses are not say very cheap. The only thing that is cheap is transport though, but owning a car is not.

Compare cities in 1st world countries , housing is very cheap.. Most people living in NYC, London or Tokyo could only afford to rent..

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(10-07-2022, 01:54 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Compare cities in 1st world countries , housing is very cheap.. Most people living in NYC, London or Tokyo could only afford to rent..

They come with better salary, and welfare. Do you know that they also have pension?

(10-07-2022, 01:56 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  They come with better salary, and welfare. Do you know that they also have pension?

Better salary.. you must be joking.. I have lived outside Spore longer than staying in Spore.. All their salaries are heavily taxed... If there are so many welfare , why are there so many homeless people? Their unemployment checks have limit and welfare for their public healthcare system is dead sentence. Don't believe just look at their covid dead rate. You never lived in those countries for extended period to know the truth about their systems

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(09-07-2022, 02:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Guess it's the market rate. Soon if will be $6 then $7?
[Image: gMBjjEP.jpg]
walau,, can count only 4 or 5 pieces of pork,, jin jiat lat,

the best way to beat inflation is to buy stock now,, sure win one.. thk me later in end 2022 n early 2023..

(10-07-2022, 02:05 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Better salary.. you must be joking.. I have lived outside Spore longer than staying in Spore.. All their salaries are heavily taxed... If there are so many welfare , why are there so many homeless people? Their unemployment checks have limit and welfare for their public healthcare system is dead sentence. Don't believe just look at their covid dead rate. You never lived in those countries for extended period to know the truth about their systems

Did I say that their salaries are not heavily taxed? Seems like you have a problem with understanding. And you're assuming I haven't lived overseas for extended period?

(10-07-2022, 03:35 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Did I say that their salaries are not heavily taxed? Seems like you have a problem with understanding. And you're assuming I haven't lived overseas for extended period?

Go and read back your comment...More like you have problem understanding what you have written..

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(10-07-2022, 01:42 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  What welfare you want? Spore govt has already provided cheap public housing and transport which are worth a lot more than welfare payout given in most 1st world country.. Food ingredients costs in Spore are surprisingly cheap compared to most 1st world countries like Europe, Oz and Canada despite Spore not producing anything. Reason is that Spore govt has charged cheap rent to market stalls and keep labor cheap.  Spore overall cost of living are very cheap compared to almost all 1st world countries.

We are in the top 10 most ex cities in the world.

(10-07-2022, 07:07 AM)winbig Wrote:  We are in the top 10 most ex cities in the world.

This is based on survey from expat living in Spore.. For local Sinkie, it is not that expensive.

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(09-07-2022, 02:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Guess it's the market rate. Soon if will be $6 then $7?

Why do you always go for unhealthy food? From tinned food packed with preservatives, canned sardines, Maggie noodles and now this.  

In fact the only healthy food you eat so far are durians.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-07-2022, 07:43 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Why do you always go for unhealthy food? From tinned food packed with preservatives, canned sardines, Maggie noodles and now this.  

In fact the only healthy food you eat so far are durians.

Good observation. Looks like he never ate vegetables due to whatever reasons. So far only see him eating meat meat meat like pig's feet, roast duck, sirloin steak, pig's intestines..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(10-07-2022, 07:51 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Good observation. Looks like he never ate vegetables due to whatever reasons. So far only see him eating meat meat meat like pig's feet, roast duck, sirloin steak, pig's intestines..... Big Grin

Indeed, including other exotic and expensive meats like foie gras and escargot Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(10-07-2022, 07:51 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Good observation. Looks like he never ate vegetables due to whatever reasons. So far only see him eating meat meat meat like pig's feet, roast duck, sirloin steak, pig's intestines..... Big Grin
I usually eat more fruits rather than veggies.
But they are rather boring so I don't post

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Now, many ppl dine in somemore,, prices increase like nothing for them ?

do ur end-point like toe where blood flow poor do u suffer?
if yes it means u acidic. U need to reverse.
If it becomes inflamed it is an emergency
ignore u might b in wheelchaired and if persists might lead to operations and even death.
reference:
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-29-09-37-08.png]
at the Top is small p-nis Universe is for pleasure
2nd urethra holy water structured water with charges both -ve and +ve
drink this when u r under bombarded no food no clean water.
it is your medicine box
last of cos is the Asshole where all poisons must leave.

area above asshole is your Alarm messaging board.
PAIN
Perineum
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-10-10-00-20.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-10-10-05-44.png]

AMK Cheng San still got $3.00 set, but no innards... only taupok, egg, fatty pork and pig skin... long queues

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(09-07-2022, 11:37 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  If you have worked and got your increment and bonus throughout the years, you will not be whining about price increase. For a first world country like Spore, any food cost below $10 is considered cheap..

Our food is more expensive 

because the portion is smaller and not much meat

also we pay 3rd world countries for the raw food

and not own country growing the food supplies

Don't believe, you go travelling around the world and buy

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?