$5 or $9? Man gets varying charges for same 'cai fan' order on different days

$5 or $9? Man gets varying charges for same 'cai fan' order on different days

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/3ZbWMvf

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

Don’t just talk. Post picture and receipt and we can see. Lots of dumbfuck who thinks prices should be same regardless of what they choose from the selection. Stir fried vege w meat is not the same as stir fried vege w minced garlic. Dory fish is not same as other fish. Expensive vege like leeks and broccoli is not same as cabbage or caixin.
[+] 2 users Like Alam's post

(22-02-2023, 05:47 PM)Alam Wrote:  Don’t just talk. Post picture and receipt and we can see. Lots of dumbfuck who thinks prices should be same regardless of what they choose from the selection. Stir fried vege w meat is not the same as stir fried vege w minced garlic. Dory fish is not same as other fish. Expensive vege like leeks and broccoli is not same as cabbage or caixin.

Recently, I eat one meat and two veg. of a cai fun at $4.50...........I suspect the food vendor had overcharged me............... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

If Kbw can force doctors and hospital to reveal rates so that there is less profiteering, I don't see why we cannot have someone establish a cai fan dishes pricing for consistency across a tiny island Singapore. Can adjust a bit like a dollar or so for CBD area.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Economic rice is the best to anyhow charge

I also kena before same cai-fan but different pricing at Coffee Shop

but my difference is only 40 cents

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Go home cook maggie mee, 50c only!