5-room HDB DBSS flat in Bedok sold for $1m

5-room HDB DBSS flat in Bedok sold for $1m

Read more đź“Ť http://www.asiaone.com/money/5-room-hdb-...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

Swee...

More million hdb come...

Outskirt 1million central 1.8million...
[+] 2 users Like Sharexchange's post

Did the useless JAC LAU sell his 5- room HDB flat and earn $1 mil or $1.2 Mil?

But yet he is happy when Others sell their HDB unit.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

I always thought it's a private condo, din know it's a hdb dbss.

Location ok lah, got ss, ntuc, nice prawn mee and cha kueh, mrt nearby. Other than that, nothing much
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Near bedok reservoir?
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(16-05-2023, 09:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Near bedok reservoir?

Hahaha there got water hantu I think

(16-05-2023, 09:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I always thought it's a private condo, din know it's a hdb dbss.

Location ok lah, got ss, ntuc, nice prawn mee and cha kueh, mrt nearby. Other than that, nothing much

Me too. Thought it was a private condo.

Location is good for people like me who like to walk. Got Bedok Reservoir and Bedok Town Park to jalan. Got Fairprice and Sheng Siong (the bigger supermart). Got quite a few HDB shops across the road at Reservoir Village. Quite a good location, at least for me. 

Next nearest mini town centre is the Bedok Reservoir town centre to the west and another at Bedok North to the south. Nearest BIG town centre is obviously Bedok town centre.

By MRT (downtown line), nearest big town centre will be Tampines to the east. Can go a bit further to Changi Expo area too where there's a mall and a big Fairprice. Going west, can go the mini town centre at Ubi. Further west will be the Geylang Bahru mini town centre.