53-year-old NUS professor collapses after run, dies on the way to hospital

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/53-yea...y-hospital
Moral of the story is...

[Image: 91VP7wInqUL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg]
[Image: 4881390-Jesse-Eisenberg-Quote-Don-t-be-a...er-day.jpg]

1 year 4 months ago article.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

https://tinyurl.com/mtm5rd2d

March 2022......

Likely vaccine

Smile

another job opening for CECA

Bloody old article

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

How Lee SY father in law die ?...

how come so many professor tio...

(09-07-2023, 09:25 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  how come so many professor tio...

songboh? ban on edmw then come here? never cry ah?

Heard many yearly medical check up; after went lunch eat lobsters seafood.??

MAYBE HE TAKE THE VACCINE

(09-07-2023, 09:34 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  MAYBE HE TAKE THE VACCINE

Thinking. Vaccine???

Cardiovascular diseases are now the leading cause of death globally, and its largest contributing factors are the terrible "three highs" (high blood pressure, high blood sugar, and high blood cholesterol).

Hypertension, hyperglycemia, and hyperlipidemia are becoming more prevalent in modern society, and the incidence of these conditions is also trending towards younger age groups.

What can we do to effectively prevent the three highs?

If one has suffered from them for many years!. This is a very important lesson!

心脑血管疾病已成为人类死亡的 “头号杀手”,而最大的病因,就是可怕的三高!
高血压、高血糖、高血脂,在当今社会越来越普遍,患病趋势也逐渐年轻化。
我们该怎么做,才能有效预防高血压、高血糖、高血脂?
患有多年的三高,竟然通过一种方法,能轻松逆转?

(10-07-2023, 11:06 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Cardiovascular diseases are now the leading cause of death globally, and its largest contributing factors are the terrible "three highs" (high blood pressure, high blood sugar, and high blood cholesterol).

Hypertension, hyperglycemia, and hyperlipidemia are becoming more prevalent in modern society, and the incidence of these conditions is also trending towards younger age groups.

What can we do to effectively prevent the three highs?

If one has suffered from them for many years!. This is a very important lesson!

心脑血管疾病已成为人类死亡的 “头号杀手”,而最大的病因,就是可怕的三高!
高血压、高血糖、高血脂,在当今社会越来越普遍,患病趋势也逐渐年轻化。
我们该怎么做,才能有效预防高血压、高血糖、高血脂?
患有多年的三高,竟然通过一种方法,能轻松逆转?

As mentioned, brisk walking is still the best esp. for those who are above middle age. Brisk walk for at least 30 mins daily and you will be much healthier than any runners. Long-distance runners might be fitter, but many runners risks suffering from serious injuries when they get older, including Runner's Knee, Shin Splints, Achilles Tendinitis, Plantar Fasciitis, Stress Fractures (due to repetitive stress on lower legs), not forgetting the infamous cardiac failure.

Runners tends to time themselves and aiming to improve their timing and pace each time, which is extremely dangerous when they continuously push their heart to the limits or attempt to maintain the same timing even as they get older. So runners are constantly at risk of over-stressing their heart out without knowing until it is too late. As simple as that.

Whereas for brisk walking, you are merely working out a sweat to enjoy the scenery with no need to time anything.

Walking at a good pace is like a car engine operating at an optimum rpm e.g. 2000-2500 rpm whereas running will constantly push the pistons to redline, very shiok with lots of power and speed but the pistons as well as many other mechanical components will chwee much earlier than expected.

Unlike animals, humans only have two legs and are made to walk, not run. 

Walk, don't die.

[Image: 91VP7wInqUL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg]

Professor or Master?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(09-07-2023, 08:00 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Likely vaccine
Is me!. Jialak arhh...Covid 19 consequences...I no take booster shot ahh becos seen many side effect lehh.

Some people suffering with severe cases of COVID-19 will show signs of kidney damage, even those who had no underlying kidney problems before they were infected with the coronavirus. Signs of kidney problems in patients with COVID-19 include high levels of protein or blood in the urine and abnormal blood work.

Studies indicate more than 30% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 develop kidney injury, and more than 50% of patients in the intensive care unit with kidney injury may require dialysis. Sperati says early in the pandemic, some hospitals were running short on machines and sterile fluids needed to perform dialysis.

“As general treatments for patients with COVID-19 have improved, the rates of dialysis have decreased. This has helped to alleviate shortages, although intermittent supply chain disruptions remain a concern.

“Many patients with severe COVID-19 are those with co-existing, chronic conditions, including high blood pressure and diabetes. Both of these increase the risk of kidney disease,” he says.

But Sperati and other doctors are also seeing kidney damage in people who did not have kidney problems before they got infected with the virus.

(14-03-2024, 11:18 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Is me!. Jialak arhh...Covid 19 consequences...I no take booster shot ahh becos seen many side effect lehh.

Some people suffering with severe cases of COVID-19 will show signs of kidney damage, even those who had no underlying kidney problems before they were infected with the coronavirus. Signs of kidney problems in patients with COVID-19 include high levels of protein or blood in the urine and abnormal blood work.

Studies indicate more than 30% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 develop kidney injury, and more than 50% of patients in the intensive care unit with kidney injury may require dialysis. Sperati says early in the pandemic, some hospitals were running short on machines and sterile fluids needed to perform dialysis.

“As general treatments for patients with COVID-19 have improved, the rates of dialysis have decreased. This has helped to alleviate shortages, although intermittent supply chain disruptions remain a concern.

“Many patients with severe COVID-19 are those with co-existing, chronic conditions, including high blood pressure and diabetes. Both of these increase the risk of kidney disease,” he says.

But Sperati and other doctors are also seeing kidney damage in people who did not have kidney problems before they got infected with the virus.
See this news and note kehh... Tongue

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/c...by-covid19

I believe that anyone over 50 years of age must not indulge in strenuous exercises such as running and football. I played my last veterans' game for the old boys team in my JC at age 55, and if not for an injury, would probably heed the call to return for more games. Nowadays, I swim, brisk walk, use the elliptical trainer or stationary bike at the gym.   

(14-03-2024, 11:25 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I believe that anyone over 50 years of age must not indulge in strenuous exercises such as running and football. I played my last veterans' game for the old boys team in my JC at age 55, and if not for an injury, would probably heed the call to return for more games. Nowadays, I swim, brisk walk, use the elliptical trainer or stationary bike at the gym.   

Yr condo gym has how many types of equipment? Got suana, whirlpool, tennis court, basketball court... ?

Confirm 1001% ish Underlying conditions... Tongue

Please dunch scare the mRNA fanbois and pro-vaxxers...Tongue

They need their latest jab for a "healthier" lifestyle due to "true" vaccine theory... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

Why Tee like to dig old thread to reply?

Smile

another vaccoine death
another sim wong hoo,

(14-03-2024, 11:21 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  See this news and note kehh... Tongue

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/c...by-covid19

really? more like after jab

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10239839/

(14-03-2024, 01:32 PM)sogo Wrote:  really? more like after jab

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10239839/

similar, mrnacovidjab has high response as natural infected. 
So many in Sg who take 3 jabs and 1 infection is equivalent to infected 4 times a year.
below may help to improve.

corporate.dukehealth.org › news › probiotics-reduce-covid-symptoms-and-delay-disease-among-unvaccinated
Probiotics Reduce COVID Symptoms and Delay Disease Among Unvaccinated
Dec 18, 2023919-724-5343 Email. DURHAM, N.C. - Probiotics, specifically lactobacillus, demonstrated significant ability to delay a COVID infection and reduce symptoms among a group of unvaccinated people who had been in contact

semanticscholar.org › paper › Effectiveness-of-Omega-3-Fatty-Acid-Supplementation-Rodríguez-Vera-Salazar › cbe4089f71b2c5be2a1a442bdd5071fe052dc90a
Effectiveness of Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplementation in Improving the ...
Jan 17, 2024In this sense, omega-3 fatty acids (O3FAs) have anti-inflammatory properties that may reduce morbidity and mortality from COVID-19 infection. O3FAs are linked to a better prognosis in COVID-19 patients. ... BACKGROUND

Cannot be cannot be... Tongue

Must be "fake" vaccine theory by ccp and kgb black hens lololololol.... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

90% diet junkies from hawker food

Eating habits caused his death

(14-03-2024, 12:57 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  another vaccoine death
another sim wong hoo,

It's leaders faults for forcing citizens to continue Covid19 injection.

(15-03-2024, 05:15 AM)Geneco Wrote:  Cannot be cannot be... Tongue

Must be "fake" vaccine theory by ccp and kgb black hens lololololol.... Tongue

The Covid19 task force openly admitted they never did anything right but the worst that killed is continuing promoting injections

(14-03-2024, 12:37 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Why Tee like to dig old thread to reply?

Live alone. No friends and family. Nothing to do in the wee hours but unable to sleep. Just click here click there randomly and stumbled into an old thread.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love