57-year-old Amy Yip makes rare appearance”
Video 

https://www.tiktok.com/@bens_social_club/video/7311940353475497234
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

She is blessed, as she has a straight forward approach to life

Are her boobs vaccinated?

Confused
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(16-12-2023, 08:03 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  She is blessed, as she has a straight forward approach to life

Straightforward approach to life? Malapropism. Trying to act cute here?  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Why all the Lao kao kao all coming back? No $ liao so trying to come and milk some?

I cannot imagine she film Zen 2024, if there’s one.

(16-12-2023, 10:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Straightforward approach to life? Malapropism. Trying to act cute here?  Rolleyes
You have a problem with her?

Wow!
She needs to wear a waist band to hold up her boobs, which otherwise would drop to her knees.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-12-17-07-34-16-80-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

High risk. Same age as Kathy Chow.

She used sexuality to make money in her younger days then with the money led a clean and simple.life away from the notoriety.

She seems like a smart woman who knows what she wants very clearly and did what she could to get it.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Little Dorrit Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Duno those pau manufacturers selling 叶子媚大包 hv paid her for using her name?

(16-12-2023, 07:42 PM)theold Wrote:  https://www.tiktok.com/@bens_social_club/video/7311940353475497234

She still looks good for someone who's 57. I believe she applied a very thick coat of paint on her face. If you watch the 7th month opera, the female artistes look so young and beautiful but go behind, and you'd see lau chabors 

Having said that, you'd still need a well formed bone structure for a good face and body because if you paint over a monkey face, you'd just get painted monkey. 

Don't believe? Try painting flat chested  A. Alice whose boobs, if that pair of tiny fatty bulge can still be called that, don't drop to her arthritic knees.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(17-12-2023, 09:31 AM)Oyk Wrote:  She still looks good for someone who's 57. I believe she applied a very thick coat of paint on her face. If you watch the 7th month opera, the female artistes look so young and beautiful but go behind, and you'd see lau chabors 

Having said that, you'd still need a well formed bone structure for a good face and body because if you paint over a monkey face, you'd just get painted monkey. 

Don't believe? Try painting flat chested  A. Alice whose boobs, if that pair of tiny fatty bulge can still be called that, don't drop to her arthritic knees.  Rolleyes

(17-12-2023, 09:31 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Do you think my mother without makeup looks like me?

[Image: 8hT4AHQ.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(17-12-2023, 09:31 AM)Oyk Wrote:  FOR GOD SHALL HATE ME
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk SHALL DIE IN AGONY
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk SHAME TO HUMAN
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk DEFECTIVE BEING
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk a GODs REJECT

She was the TNB of my era. Seem as she age the TN still there but drooping liao. Over-ripe maybe.

Almost senior liao still hv to work so hard? Shd stay home play games and surf the net