$580 toilet cleaning course but agencies say training is required for cleaners

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/n...ers-growth

Errr,,,I already learn to clean toilet swee swee during BMT time + standby lavatories leh...

That "training" help me to achive World-class standard with military precision + never kenna extra duty. Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(23-02-2024, 03:08 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Errr,,,I already learn to clean toilet swee swee during BMT time + standby lavatories leh...

That "training" help me to achive World-class standard with military precision + never kenna extra duty. Big Grin

you won the best toilet recruit

[Image: GetImage.ashx?Path=%7E%2FAssets%2FProduc...xWidth=300]

(23-02-2024, 03:11 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  you won the best toilet recruit

Sorry hor - having a clean toilet is not one of Best Recruit title KPI..
I learn that from Tekong field trainings digging sh!t holes and making sure my aims are on Time and one Target..

Sadly, time has changed - Today's Toilet professional need to be trained and certified by MOM directive rather than orders from platoon sergeant or encik..
Big Grin

(23-02-2024, 03:08 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Errr,,,I already learn to clean toilet swee swee during BMT time + standby lavatories leh...

During BMT we use water hose nia....anyhow spray only....
The $580 toilet cleaning course make sure toilet is dry after cleaning, different one....

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(23-02-2024, 04:11 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  During BMT we use water hose nia....anyhow spray only....
The $580 toilet cleaning course make sure toilet is dry after cleaning, different one....

You damn lucky....my BMT sergeants were bloody sadist...Once my section kenna arrowed to scrub those hard-to-reach part of the toilet bowl....with toothbrush...

Today, I know how lethal a used toothbrush is against a soiled toilet bowl... Big Grin