6 in 10 Singaporeans trust that Lawrence Wong is best 4G leader to lead sg

6 in 10 Singaporeans trust that Lawrence Wong is best 4G leader to lead country in post-Covid-19 world: IPS survey
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/6...ips-survey
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

nonsense survey again

as long LHL still inside PAP , Lawrence , Ong or who even is PM also the same.

LHL Still the master mind behind.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Lead world??

(14-07-2022, 06:36 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Lead world??

Iead Singapore into sinking land

[Image: IMG-20220714-184101-048.jpg]

Still got ppl read ST news meh? Rotfl
Survey by it’s own kaki…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Nobody knows the future

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

SO COINCINCENDT 61% ?
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Long before I have said LW will be PM.

Smile

(15-07-2022, 01:49 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Long before I have said LW will be PM.

Obviously He is the " at least the better one " among disgrace Chan chun sing and Ong Y K.

even if I PM will also choose Lawrence.

But one thing Lawrence as PM also " no power " the Master mind behind still LHL in charge.

LHL just pathing the road for his son.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(15-07-2022, 01:49 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Long before I have said LW will be PM.

You must one of the "Higher-educated"....according to IPS survey. Laughing

(15-07-2022, 02:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Obviously He is the " at least the better one " among disgrace Chan chun sing and Ong Y K.

even if I PM will also choose Lawrence.But one thing Lawrence as PM also " no power " the Master mind behind still LHL in charge.

LHL just pathing the road for his son.

LHL is like one foot in the grave liao...more like his Mrs calling the shots... Wink

(15-07-2022, 02:09 PM)Manthink Wrote:  LHL is like one foot in the grave liao...more like his Mrs calling the shots... Wink

His Mrs also same what.

I already see history seem repeat....

that time LKY put Goh as PM up front but also pathing the road for his son LHL as future PM

This time LHL put Lawrence as PM up front but behind pathing the road for his son for future PM.

IF this LHL so call " let go " BY right should just resign from Politics yet claim as " mentor guide Lawrence.

(15-07-2022, 02:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  His Mrs also same what.I already see history seem repeat....

that time LKY put Goh as PM up front but also pathing the road for his son LHL as future PM

This time LHL put Lawrence as PM up front but behind pathing the road for his son for future PM.

IF this LHL so call " let go " BY right should just resign from Politics yet claim as " mentor guide Lawrence.

That is the problem LW's legitimacy in the eyes of the voters...This does not help after many view 裙带关系 as well entrenched no thanks to the perception that GCT was a "seat warmer" in the system of Father, Son and the Holy-Goh...

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/pm...n-politics

Hope don’t ends up like gotabaya ok lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

This kind of news

is to BUY impression or form a false opinion that LW is better?

PLEASE LAH! I am not 61% naive.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(15-07-2022, 03:39 PM)Ola Wrote:  This kind of  newsis to BUY impression or form a false opinion that LW is better? PLEASE LAH! I am not 61% naive.

1 word - Propaganda

Four years later they'll have another survey to say that 10 out of 10 Singaporeans support Lee Hongyi as the next prime minister.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

I don like playboy name, maybe better if he uses his Chinese name.

(14-07-2022, 05:10 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  6 in 10 Singaporeans trust that Lawrence Wong is best 4G leader to lead country in post-Covid-19 world: IPS survey

6 out of 10 . is vy poor, one cross over it is 50/50... Lawrence Wong will become Lousy Wong.. LOL
[+] 2 users Like victortan's post

(14-07-2022, 05:10 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  6 in 10 Singaporeans trust that Lawrence Wong is best 4G leader to lead country in post-Covid-19 world: IPS survey

I think I'm the 11th one lah!

(16-07-2022, 05:50 AM)victortan Wrote:  6 out of 10 . is vy poor, one cross over it is 50/50... Lawrence Wong will become Lousy Wong.. LOL

Maybe 60% will vote for PAP next time lah!

(14-07-2022, 06:36 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Lead world??
Yeah lor! I was doubtful when i read the heading ...
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

About 575,000 eligible Singaporeans aged 65 and above will also have up to S$450 credited into their CPF MediSave Account in August, as part of the GST Voucher scheme, said the Ministry of Finance (MOF) on Tuesday (Jul 12).

Those born on or before Dec 31, 1969, and who are not already receiving Pioneer Generation or Merdeka Generation benefits will each receive S$100 in their CPF MediSave Account in end-August.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...on-2803676

(16-07-2022, 08:49 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  Yeah lor! I was doubtful when i read the heading ...

No way, lah! 

Singapore is so small but messed up

Even our MOM cannot compare with China 

that idiotic Shoot Blank Queen is not even worth to be 九品 芝麻官

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?