I do not need maid because I use many machines and robots

Time needed to do the same job become 25% of the original time taken.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

Dynamite Kor Kor yea , now is AI

Can explain what are the useful robots to have at home?

Is washing machine a robot?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-02-2023, 01:37 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Can explain what are the useful robots to have at home?

Is washing machine a robot?

Most helpful is the robot vaccum. I also use blower, chain saw, vaccum cleaner operated by big rechargeable battery.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

They can only help maybe 80%. Like xm robots, they dun clean the stairs, walls, toilet, backyard and garden, and you aso need to clean them

(23-02-2023, 01:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  They can only help maybe 80%. Like xm robots, they dun clean the stairs, walls, toilet, backyard and garden, and you aso need to clean them

Still need to move la. Laying down all the time is suicide.

Curtain robot aso useful. Can use remote, or apps to program
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(23-02-2023, 01:40 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Most helpful is the robot vaccum. I also use blower, chain saw, vaccum cleaner operated by big rechargeable battery.
Any photos?
You staying in private property? If so., more arduous to clean?

(23-02-2023, 02:07 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Any photos?
You staying in private property? If so., more arduous to clean?

Xiaomi vaccum robot. Machines I bought China brand that can use Makita battery.

(23-02-2023, 01:30 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Time needed to do the same job become 25% of the original time taken.

I only use my hands to vacuum and mop the floor and also wash my own toilets lah! Big Grin

(23-02-2023, 01:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Curtain robot aso useful. Can use remote, or apps to program

Shopping malls also got lah! Big Grin

Sex doll how many?🤣🤣🤣

(23-02-2023, 03:24 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Sex doll how many?🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/58E1YDGwgXU

This is good. MP Gan Siow Huang can say maids salary to reduce by 30%. Maids only need to pick up kids at school and bath them.

(23-02-2023, 04:45 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  This is good. MP Gan Siow Huang can say maids salary to reduce by 30%. Maids only need to pick up kids at school and bath them.
She and Tan needs to be responsible for what has happened.

but the robot cant massage u  !!