See how illogical is SgBuffett's thinking and argument?

1. SgBuffett is anti-China and follow the fake US story of Xinjiang genocide and accused China of repression of Uighurs.  

2. Now he says it is alright to repress Uighurs and he again blame for wrong-doing for not repressing Uighurs.  

Both ways, repression or not repressing Uighurs, China is wrong.   

Both ways, SgFett is right.  

[Image: SgFett02.png]
[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

Simple leh he is moronic kokee king of lies bullshit and know nuts stooge’s Rotfl Rotfl

Ah butt just needs to visit China once to see for himself how prosperous and safe it has become.

Think someone is 'playing around" with his words,  like cut/paste in photoshop.  That is not what he meant.  Will let him explain if he cares to.

[+] 2 users Like teaserteam's post

(30-05-2022, 07:48 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Ah butt just needs to visit China once to see for himself how prosperous and safe it has become.

Exactly. 

Xinjiang is open for all to visit not just UN High Commissioner, but anybody.  

Why SgButt not visiting himself to see at first hand before just echo what US fabrication?    

https://youtu.be/F3k6NY0Iifw

all amd must watch until the end. very interesting, norm. LOL LOL

Really truly he's to thsnk his lucky stars dat he's in sing.
Being LGPT, he wud b canned n stoned to death in medan, kelantan, afganistan, mid east n maybe geylang

(30-05-2022, 08:21 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Exactly. 

Xinjiang is open for all to visit not just UN High Commissioner, but anybody.  

Why SgButt not visiting himself to see at first hand before just echo what US fabrication?    

If he goes to Xinjiang he might relish the atrocities and not want to return. Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post

(30-05-2022, 08:54 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  If he goes to Xinjiang he might relish the atrocities and not want to return. Rotfl

He may marry a pretty Xinjiang girl!  Rotfl

he can settle there and attend xj university, no need to stock up food.

(30-05-2022, 06:59 PM)webinarian Wrote:  1. SgBuffett is anti-China and follow the fake US story of Xinjiang genocide and accused China of repression of Uighurs.  

2. Now he says it is alright to repress Uighurs and he again blame for wrong-doing for not repressing Uighurs.  

Your rubbish logic is really as bad as Chinese propaganda.

1. I never said it's okay to repress Uyghurs. This was said by China fanboys who called Uygurs extremists. 

2. If they feel  this is right have the integrity to admit it...instead if covering up.

3. I don't think it is right.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(30-05-2022, 09:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Your rubbish logic is really as bad as Chinese propaganda.

1. I never said it's okay to repress Uyghurs. This was said by China fanboys who called Uygurs extremists. 

2. If they feel  this is right have the integrity to admit it...instead if covering up.

3. I don't think it is right.

You are liar and you deny what you said?. I prove to you below what you said: "this group are trouble makers and need to be repressed and China is right to do so"   

This proves you are outright liar.

It is in this thread:  Xinjiang Police files - findings... (sgtalk.net)    

[Image: SgFett03.png]

SgFett also added the words (China should) "make the stand and defend it".   

These are SgFett's actual words and he wants to deny it.  

Be an honest man, ok?   

(30-05-2022, 06:59 PM)webinarian Wrote:  1. SgBuffett is anti-China and follow the fake US story of Xinjiang genocide and accused China of repression of Uighurs.  

real codename
sgsoros

(30-05-2022, 10:16 PM)webinarian Wrote:  SgFett also added the words (China should) "make the stand and defend it".   

These are SgFett's actual words and he wants to deny it.  

Be an honest man, ok?   

You never read the word "iF'....it is the stand of communist  fan boys IF  they think it is erght....I ask they to defend it.

I do not agree with the stand. It is their stand.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.