600 students above age of 40 graduate from polytechnics

🎓 600 students above age of 40 graduate from polytechnics; man, 56, pursued further studies at the same time as daughter

The ministry said it hopes to see “greater training participation among those aged 40 and above”, following the newly announced SkillsFuture Level-Up Programme, which includes mid-career Singaporeans receiving a SkillsFuture credit top-up of $4,000 from May.

READ:

https://bit.ly/3WLpWDy

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

FUNNY , last time early days people already doing this why MOE and Mainstream media never talk about?

I also last time study part time upgrade myself while holding a full time job. I still remember rush to class after work. Sometimes really tired , doze off a bit but the lecturer know we are working adults so give chance.

Instead of in the workforce economic contribution, the count is in tertiary education for 3 years.

SO?

With 600 Elderly with Diploma now in this cohort

How many above 50 years old from jobless became employed?

How many in the same job got salary increase of 15% or 20%?

How many Diploma were recognized andgot a vertical promotion?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

It's terrible

So, can it be that Singapore being ranked as No.1 world's highest IQ and smartest?

No logic

Hope state media can follow up with them and see what jobs they got, if any, with their diploma.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(20-05-2024, 04:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  FUNNY , last time early days people already doing this why MOE and Mainstream media never talk about?

I also last time study part time upgrade myself while holding a full time job. I still remember rush to class after work. Sometimes really tired , doze off a bit but the lecturer know we are working adults so give chance.

Now part time diploma only 2.5 years, no more 5 years lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Diploma in Grab-Food-Delivery!

Probably, that 2 years NS destroyed all the men.

Should have spent studying @ polytechnic instead.

Today, @40 yo what has 2 years NS + reservist provided you?

(20-05-2024, 10:14 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Diploma in Grab-Food-Delivery!

2 years NS, today @ 40 yo is makan angin

(20-05-2024, 08:42 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Hope state media can follow up with them and see what jobs they got, if any, with their diploma.

@  40 and above, It's survive

No more a passion

News reported, a MNC sr.manager with master degree becomes a taxi driver so, what can your poly diploma able to provide in your jobs search?

Be prepared for the shock