60yr old scam by trading syndicate

https://www.tremeritus.net

A Singapore investor was scammed
Protected August 6th, 2022 | Author: Contributions
I wonder whether you are aware. I am 60 years old and I was scammed. Very badly. We should all stay vigilant and band together to fight all these sickening scammers!

Sometime in April I responded to a Facebook ad by (name withheld) giving investment advice. I asked her how much her commission, she said 20%. I replied no, I don’t want to join it’s too high.

Somehow after that there were several Singapore investors messaged me and persuaded me that it all legitimate and profitable. They were super persuasive. They are a syndicate and very professional

They kept calling me to start small $500 only you won’t regret. Then they showed how profitable my trade is, to keep me happy. I was very happy seeing my trade figures.

They told me that my trading profits will be even better if you upgrade
So I upgraded, added another $2k.

All these while, the Singapore investors keep cheering you up. At the end of 7 days, my $2.5k became $156k. Wow so good

Even the few Singapore investors showed me even better results. So I was conned

But upfront I got to pay (name withheld) that 20% commission before I can get my $156k. So I paid that 20%. Then they asked me open Swiss Account, I opened. Then they asked me for US$17k to activate the Swiss Account. There is Us$156k for me to collect.

At this point, I told my family. They asked me report police, it’s scam.

But the Singapore invetors never leave me alone. They kept pestering me. Together with several Singapore investors, I gave in and sent them $17k to activate the Swiss account. They kept saying this $17k are not lost, it’s added into the lump sum which get bigger.

Following that they said they show me step by step how to wire transfer the money to my Singapore account. So, I did step by step following their instructions. In the meantime the lump sum became even bigger to lure me.

Just when I completed the wire transfer, they asked for another lump sum, $36k for validation costs. The lump sum is now $256k. I never received it.

Now, I think of it I feel so so stupid. They were extremely manipulative and persuasive. I blocked all those people, including the Singapore investors.

My daughter told me they are all fake, created to cheat and scam. The police told me they checked the accounts I transferred to. It was sent overseas. It is hard to recover my transfers.

(name withheld)

This is a old trick.

Pap has made the 61% so gullible.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

活该 笨蛋笨蛋笨蛋笨蛋 。。

Never answer anyone on telegram, i always receive "hi"and so on on telegram, those are the start of scam,, and also u found u join a group and people keep boosting abt their prfoit and their winning trade and etc to entice u to join,,

Better invest by yrself,, dont be greedy,,

all those ppl are preying on yr greed.

(07-08-2022, 04:31 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  This is a old trick.

Pap has made the 61% so gullible.

Walaueh.  PAP got blamed again for creating stupid pple.

(07-08-2022, 04:37 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Walaueh.  PAP got blamed again for creating stupid pple.

This PAP better improve, if not their 61% gg to be 50/50..because they created so many GRC and seat , so they will likely still be in control of the house,

If this round no improvement, next round they dies..

(07-08-2022, 04:37 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Walaueh.  PAP got blamed again for creating stupid pple.

must blame pap
they made pple into robots

they even ban playboy magazine in the 70s

Best not to have Facebook or whatever account!

Blame it on own greed and ignorance.

I can’t believe there are actually old fcuks who are that stupid Big Grin

These type of people deserve to lose their money Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Classic pay money to get money scam.
You have won lottery pay $$ to collect.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-08-2022, 06:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Classic pay money to get money scam.
You have won lottery pay $$ to collect.

Used to receive emails of striking lucky money millions of dollars n even in letter box.

Just blocked n binned it

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️