61 Y.O MAN WHO BROKE BUS CAPTAIN'S NOSE FOR TELLING HIM TO WEAR MASK, JAILED

61 Y.O MAN WHO BROKE BUS CAPTAIN'S NOSE FOR TELLING HIM TO WEAR MASK, JAILED

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=26479

Fake news? The report mentioned he was sentenced on 39December.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(02-01-2022, 04:58 PM)surfer Wrote:  Fake news? The report mentioned he was sentenced on 39December.

Is there a typo error, "sentenced on 39 December" which should read 30 December..... Big Grin Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(02-01-2022, 05:04 PM)debono Wrote:  Is there a typo error, "sentenced on 39 December" which should read 30 December..... Big Grin Rolleyes

Or maybe 29 December? Thinking

tomorrow will be a better day

So serious.. jail up for him.

why passengers like to bully bus captains who are doing their jobs?

Jail him.good lesson for him.

Should install protection shield at drivers seat

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

I have been studying many of such cases which involve impulsive acts over very small matter that trigger an act

It is likely that all of them suffer from a mental condition called Amydala hijack which is well studied.

When triggered, certain individuals lose control over their impulse.

Because the problem is inborn and untreated, person is likely to commit offense.
I think people just brush off as "bad behavior", evil or violent person. But it is likely he lose control of himself at that point in time.

We can debate whether person should be jailed or given lighter sentence.

But one thing we can do is recognise this mental illness and treat people early to prevent Rather than pretend it does not exists and put blame solely on the person.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdala_hijack

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

garment shd organize free tours to changi chalets for primary and sec students before they leave sch. jail sentence and caning would work as very effective deterrences regardless of whatever conditions they may hv.
[+] 3 users Like WhatDoYouThink?'s post