65% of Singaporeans don't support local football clubs or the national team,

65% of Singaporeans don't support local football clubs or the national team, says YouGov Study

The "Yahoo Singapore Football Study" survey seeks to uncover unique insights on Singaporeans' perceptions towards the popular sport.

Here’s more

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singaporeans-s...crrmd5rec8
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

35% supports the Oppo

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

Singapore national team? Cannot even name 1 player other than those few Fandi's.
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

I’ve not watched loacal football for decades now.🤣🤣🤣

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 2 users Like surfer's post

why should one support local
when the government itself supports most if not all foreigner over local

we support only when they fall
so we can have a good night sleep soundly

this is taught by the honourable yet incompetent one
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

I watch them play on tv
I realized I developed a tendency to shoot my TV
[+] 2 users Like grotesqueness's post

Bring back the likes of Quah Kim Song, Dollar Kassim, Mohammed Nor, Eric Paine, Edmund Wee and Unker Choo and then folks will be interested in the game again.

Right now useless pussies are playing for Singapore. They are as bad as our SGX
Exchange and MAS Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

What?!?! We have a football national team?!?!?
The last time I know we have teams with Dollar Kassim, Modh Nor, Quah Kim Song, Suriamoorthy, Fandi .... after that no more

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

(07-08-2023, 10:17 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  35% supports the Oppo

To be fair got nothing to do with politic. Around half a century ago, when Sinkie football ish at it's prime in the 70s ~ 80s, moi would say at least over 60% of sinkie back then do support the national team and local kampung football (no sinkie league yet at that time) There ish a reason why Kallang roar ish such a thing back then and even ganna made into moobie. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 2 users Like Soulhacker's post

The demographic profile of Singapore has changed from being a country of young peepur to an aged society.

You can't sexpect the PG and MG and even xoomers to appreciate a Kpop star who is more a fan of Bee Gees, Lobo, or Andy Williams.

The same for football. The old folks remember the Kallang Roar, players like Fandi Ahmad, Leong Kok Fun, Multiversal.

The yoomers and zoomers will say they are boomers! Ah pek!

They have heroes of their generation but the TFR... you don't have the numbers. Most young people who look like us and speak our languages are Malaysians. They support Malaysia not Singapore. Don't sexpect them to cheer for us anymore than they would cheer for our Loh Kean Yew. Their hero is Lee Chong Wei hor.

(07-08-2023, 12:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The demographic profile of Singapore has changed from being a country of young peepur to an aged society just like me. At 84 what can I do? Luckily got my daughter to entertain me

Laughing Laughing

why waste time n money to support when we already know EILL NEVER NEVER MAKE IT TO WORLD CUP.

ONLY IDIOTS BRAINLESS ONES BELIEVED GCT 
spore is never a fertile ground to make it to world cup.

money talks 1st in spore never on sports this is the policy n culture made by pap

NO FREE LUNCH,REMEMBER!

Must interview Kim song get his views.
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

It's not that we don't want to support, but it's not good for our mental health or blood pressure. Always feel very dulan when watching local football. They can't even pass properly.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

Still got some but is MORE ON BETTING come S league.

they watch is not about passion on soccer is MORE on betting.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post