69-year-old man dies from COVID-19 complications. 6th death this month..

Unvaccinated

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...th-2105066

Quote:He had a history of stroke, diabetes mellitus, hypertension and hyperlipidaemia, said the Ministry of Health (MOH).

6 out of 6 unvaccinated....

But many are still stubborn
Many have been misinformed.

Don't be a victim of misinformation
[+] 1 user Likes BigBossX's post

Hmm…. you think it is coincidental that so many deaths are only happening now?

Conspiracy theory : need to make some examples to frighten folks into get vaccinated Laughing Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(12-08-2021, 05:25 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hmm…. you think it is coincidental that so many deaths are only happening now?

Conspiracy theory : need to make some examples to frighten folks into get vaccinated Laughing Laughing

The folks here, one of them is Tang Sen, will just brush off this question. Coz they can't answer, and then will just repeat that they die because they are not vaccinated.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Died from Delta variant?

now if anyone kena or die from covid WITHOUT vCCINATION
THE MEDIA WILL TAKE OUT A BIG TRUMpET AND BLOW VERY LOUD
EVEN THE DEAF WILL HEAR IT

but when somone vacinated kena or die
they will keep quiet like a church mouse
they will even deny it happen
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(12-08-2021, 02:46 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  6 out of 6 unvaccinated....

Average age for covid deaths is at 72....young sgreans too kanchiong... Laughing

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(12-08-2021, 09:57 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Average age for covid deaths is at 72....young sgreans too kanchiong... Laughing

youngest so far is 58? many pple here ard this age.

If he is vaccinated, maybe stand a chance .... so sad

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Funny when unvaccinated elderly people died of old age or underlying illnesses, they all blamed it on Covid complication because the elderly was not vaccinated.

But when elderly people ended in ICU and died following the vaccination they say its no link with the vaccine and add that the patient has a history of underlying illness.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(12-08-2021, 10:45 AM)OLT Wrote:  youngest so far is 58? many pple here ard this age.

No, its a 34-year-old Ukrainian seaman. At his age and occupation, he should be healthy and strong

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...oh-2093801

(12-08-2021, 11:54 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  Funny when unvaccinated elderly people died of old age or underlying illnesses, they all blamed it on Covid complication because the elderly was not vaccinated.

But when elderly people ended in ICU and died following the vaccination they say its no link with the vaccine and add that the patient has a history of underlying illness.

Now all elderly people died are not due to natural causes like old age or underlying illness but are now lump together as unvaccinated covid victims. Thinking

(12-08-2021, 09:07 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  The folks here, one of them is Tang Sen, will just brush off this question. Coz they can't answer, and then will just repeat that they die because they are not vaccinated.

Laughing Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Everyone have their reason for not doing it but the worst are those who choose not to take it because of political reasons.

Many people think they can win Toto but don't believe they can get Covid. If someone has no sense of self-preservation and rather to not vaccinate, then too bad liao. RIP.

Vac is a must ! At least it provides a base protection

(12-08-2021, 03:32 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Many people think they can win Toto but don't believe they can get Covid. If someone has no sense of self-preservation and rather to not vaccinate, then too bad liao. RIP.

Modified your reply a bit.. The scenario is also true..

"Many people think they can win Toto but don't believe they can get side effect of Covid vaccine. If someone has no sense of self-preservation and rather to take vaccine, then too bad liao. RIP."

I am not against vaccination, but there is no need to talk down those who are not taking..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(12-08-2021, 09:07 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  The folks here, one of them is Tang Sen, will just brush off this question. Coz they can't answer, and then will just repeat that they die because they are not vaccinated.

What questions? Ask away

(12-08-2021, 08:46 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Modified your reply a bit.. The scenario is also true..

"Many people think they can win Toto but don't believe they can get side effect of Covid vaccine. If someone has no sense of self-preservation and rather to take vaccine, then too bad liao. RIP."

I am not against vaccination, but there is no need to talk down those who are not taking..

[Image: squish-pinch-cheeks.gif]

(12-08-2021, 08:47 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  What questions? Ask away

Brushing off mode on..

(12-08-2021, 09:19 PM)starbugs Wrote:  [Image: squish-pinch-cheeks.gif]
Try doing that to a stray cat..

(12-08-2021, 11:54 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  Funny when unvaccinated elderly people died of old age or underlying illnesses, they all blamed it on Covid complication because the elderly was not vaccinated.

Universal standard answer. "No link" to covid vaccination. Laughing

All responsible govt  Standard Operation Procedure (SOP)

(12-08-2021, 02:46 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  6 out of 6 unvaccinated....

But all with existing health conditions, right? So why blame it on covid? Why no data to show it is due to covid? Data like they like to refer to : average cases before and after this covid pandemic? Any significant difference?

If die after jab, SOP statement - not vaccine related.

It will only be significant if more younger people without existing medical conditions die after getting covid.

Don't be fooled by fear mongering by MSM.