$7,300 fine for South Korean man who attacked 2 Singaporeans, swore at police

Osmond Chia
PUBLISHED 54 MINS AGO

SINGAPORE - A South Korean man, who was interviewed by the police when drunk, assaulted two Singaporeans in Clarke Quay, swore at an officer and shouted at the victims.

On Friday (Jan 21), Kim Eui Woong, 36, who worked in a bank then, pleaded guilty to three charges for offences that include voluntarily causing hurt, and was fined $7,300.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...-at-police

sounds like a korean dama
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post

No jail. He is lucky.

most koreans very hot tempered and rude

i only interested the 7300 fines, the money goes to the victim or the gov. if no compensation , what ever amount also made no different to the victim. is time to profit sharing, since why the fines goes to gov.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

(21-01-2022, 05:47 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  i only interested the 7300 fines, the money goes to the victim or the gov. if no compensation , what ever amount also made no different to the victim. is time to profit sharing, since why the fines goes to gov.

The fines goes to govt., and had been this way since time immemorial- period.......

We attached a lot of foreign traxhes … $7300 fine is too little. Must jail lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(21-01-2022, 04:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  most koreans very hot tempered and rude

Having worked with Koreans, I agree with your finding..........

Why is it there is no jail when this Korean attack people? I find it ridiculous.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

The drunk was agitated becos the woman probably his compatriot.

(21-01-2022, 06:03 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Why is it there is no jail when this Korean attack people? I find it ridiculous.
There is double standards practiced here....

Send back is better..

Wtf...
All this FT...ccb
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(21-01-2022, 06:58 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  The drunk was agitated becos the woman probably his compatriot.

The guy her sugar daddy?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Those r strangers to oppa... maybe overheard woman spoke Korean n was wif local sinkie... so unreasonably behaviour...Duress Under Intoxication DUI

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Galilo_l's post

(21-01-2022, 04:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  most koreans very hot tempered and rude

Many are tricked by k-drama. Laughing 

The ladies are beri good drinkers.... Clapping

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(21-01-2022, 11:22 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Many are tricked by k-drama. Laughing 

The ladies are beri good drinkers.... Clapping

We watch kdrama is to be tricked and to get high getting tricked, you dun know meh?
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

foreign passport big…no jail…local will kenna what?

(21-01-2022, 11:45 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  foreign passport big…no jail…local will kenna what?
Swearing at police officers is an insult and don't get jail?  Very strange.  Is it a double standard becos he is a foreigner.

Must b a drug adduct or drunkard

(22-01-2022, 12:46 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Must b a drug adduct or drunkard

Most probably a drunkard.....Will appeal that this is done under the influence of alcohol...