7-Eleven S’pore Lets Young Grads Be Bosses Of Their Own Store

7-Eleven S’pore Lets Young Grads Be Bosses Of Their Own Store, Training & Allowance Provided

https://mustsharenews.com/7-eleven-store/

Iit is a good way to start and make a experience out of it.. who know one day you are also a real boss .. have dream will survive.

Sinkees like to be own boss. So this is a good job to start with.

8Umbrella Umbrella

(24-12-2021, 09:13 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Iit is a good way to start and make a experience out of it.. who know one day you are also a real boss .. have dream will survive.

(24-12-2021, 10:12 AM)klat Wrote:  Sinkees like to be own boss. So this is a good job to start with.
It sure is a good scheme for the young grads. It makes them ready to be their own boss, the experience will put them in good stead in the real world..... Clapping Laughing Rotfl

the local competitors shd take the lead

Franchise scheme. If no make money how? Factor in the overhead costs , storage and maintenance ?🤔🤔

(24-12-2021, 10:22 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Franchise scheme. If no make money how? Factor in the overhead costs , storage and maintenance ?🤔🤔

That is the risk the management has to take.... Big Grin Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(24-12-2021, 10:28 AM)debono Wrote:  That is the risk the management has to take.... Big Grin Rolleyes

Need bank loan ,  guarantor and mortgage also...but from who

Sorry this don't need to be grad to take up right?

K was considering some food franchise also but the hours are terrible.
7-eleven is even worse but will be okay once operations are smooth.

But it is not easy money neither will it scale well.
There are just so many 7elevens around...

The case study of Japanese Lawson convenience store show most owners in a debt trap after they borrow money to start the franchise..

Only the franchising company makes easy money. Franchisees are struggling...and laden with risk.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

I'd written to some operators before, the replies then were they're not yet ready. it's a gd opportunity for the young ppl to start a biz and learn something other than grabbing and hawking.

Need to have a business plan. And assessment done.