7 Sep:: 328 new community cases including 185 unlinked

As of 7 September 2021, 12pm, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed 328 new cases of locally transmitted COVID-19 infection.

2.     91 are linked to previous cases, and have already been placed on quarantine. 52 are linked to previous cases and were detected through surveillance. 185 are currently unlinked. Amongst the cases are 4 seniors above 70 years who are unvaccinated/ partially vaccinated, and are at risk of serious illness.

3.     In addition, there are 4 imported cases, who have already been placed on Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or isolated upon arrival in Singapore. 2 were detected upon arrival in Singapore, while 2 developed the illness during SHN or isolation.

4.     In total, there are 332 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore today.

5.     We are still working through the details of the cases, and further updates will be shared via the MOH press release that will be issued tonight.

(07-09-2021, 06:27 PM)J2S Wrote:   As of 7 September 2021, 12pm, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed 328 new cases of locally transmitted COVID-19 infection.

2.     91 are linked to previous cases, and have already been placed on quarantine. 52 are linked to previous cases and were detected through surveillance. 185 are currently unlinked. Amongst the cases are 4 seniors above 70 years who are unvaccinated/ partially vaccinated, and are at risk of serious illness.

3.     In addition, there are 4 imported cases, who have already been placed on Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or isolated upon arrival in Singapore. 2 were detected upon arrival in Singapore, while 2 developed the illness during SHN or isolation.

4.     In total, there are 332 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore today.

5.     We are still working through the details of the cases, and further updates will be shared via the MOH press release that will be issued tonight.

Sooo small how to read ?? Knn

from 241 to 328

Look like we are going for thousand

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...5-unlinked

SINGAPORE - There were 332 new confirmed cases of the coronavirus reported as at Tuesday noon (Sept 7), said the Ministry of Health (MOH).

Of these, 328 were locally transmitted cases, with 185 unlinked - the highest number of unlinked cases in Singapore so far.

Another 91 were linked to previous cases and had already been quarantined, while 52 linked cases were detected through surveillance, MOH said.

VI College
Get your free investing ebook now and learn how to start investing safely
Sponsored by VI College
See More

Four are seniors aged above 70 who are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated and at risk of serious illness, it added.

There were also four imported cases. Two were detected on arrival and two developed the illness while in isolation or serving stay-home notice.

The total number of cases in Singapore stands at 69,233.

Celebrate National Day la! Clapping

It will reach 500 soon.

After that it will just go higher if no string measures and restrictions are put in place.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: giphy-26.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

siao liao.... Should quickly order those back end personnel to continue WFH as default first. let the cases subside.

LW already give you a hint yesterday.. We are going up to 2000 per day..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

pa chim liao still so high?

Something is not right.

Our breakthrough cases seem to be very high. The reports from other countries are showing it as very rare.

(07-09-2021, 06:51 PM)theold Wrote:  Something is not right.

Our breakthrough cases seem to be very high. The reports from other countries are showing it as very rare.

Data from Israel show that breakthrough cases are high.

[Image: israel.jpg]

will what happened in Israel repeat here?

Relaxed rules too fast and too soon. Unlinked cases will continue to soar upwards.

tomorrow will be a better day

Still proceeding to open up our borders this month?

Aiyah......mai kia lah, eh tio macham tio ban ji tio toto ani kan ko lah......huat aaah.

Im in NUH 3 days liao. I was warded for breathlessness. Kena ART and PCR, very unpleasant hor. B4 warded was push to waiting area for few hrs with many other suspects waiting for rooms. Really high risk area where a new person comes in every few mins. Wonder how can cope with so many people!

Now Im in quarantine room....same as 1st class room, super nice! Watching HBO movies whole day. But 2 more days will send to normal ward liao.

Food has been pretty good compared to my last stay. Dinner tonight.

[Image: 20210907-175622.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

Today, we have 332 covid infection cases.

This confirms my belief that PAP made U turn because they had discovered the upcoming big cluster before announcement.
PAP has upcoming data to make U turn.

If there is no upcoming big cluster, PAP will continue to be in denial.

Once it hits 300+, the infection will be out of control.

For example, the daily infection of commuters in MRT trains cannot be eliminated.
The infection in MRT trains will continue on the daily basis.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

MTF always too slow to react :-(

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

(07-09-2021, 07:13 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Im in NUH 3 days liao. I was warded for breathlessness. Kena ART and PCR, very unpleasant hor. B4 warded was push to waiting area for few hrs with many other suspects waiting for rooms. Really high risk area where a new person comes in every few mins. Wonder how can cope with so many people!

Now Im in quarantine room....same as 1st class room, super nice! Watching HBO movies whole day. But 2 more days will send to normal ward liao.

Food has been pretty good compared to my last stay. Dinner tonight.

[Image: 20210907-175622.jpg]

Walaneh........Bro, why so careless to land in such predicament. Wish you speedy recovery.

(07-09-2021, 07:23 PM)5354 Wrote:  Can claim $225K?

You just went for your Covid19 vaccination

Could be adverse side effects from your jab

If you no die, got chance to get $225K

Today I supposed to go for 2nd jab but now just hv to wait lah. X ray shows my lungs got infection. Not COVID. Doc say might be TB....so wait lor. Anyway I got ton of problems now.

(07-09-2021, 07:24 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Walaneh........Bro, why so careless to land in such predicament. Wish you speedy recovery.

Its ok lah. Enjoying 1st class service now.

[Image: 20210907-192747.jpg]

(07-09-2021, 07:26 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Today I supposed to go for 2nd jab but now just hv to wait lah. X ray shows my lungs got infection. Not COVID. Doc say might be TB....so wait lor. Anyway I got ton of problems now.

Walaneh! You got TB from Ah Neh ?

Anyway, take care and wish you well!

(07-09-2021, 07:26 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Today I supposed to go for 2nd jab but now just hv to wait lah. X ray shows my lungs got infection. Not COVID. Doc say might be TB....so wait lor. Anyway I got ton of problems now.

fortunately you didn't take it else it might complicate yr lung infection

Take care and rest well bro. I just had my sinopharm first jab today. Don't have any feeling or reaction... Maybe the dosage is too little for my poisonous body.. lol

Wish u speedy recovery!

Can tuberculosis be cured?

Tuberculosis (TB) is 100% curable if treated with the approved four drug combination for a minimum of six months.
You will start feeling better within two to four weeks after starting treatment. However, it is very important to complete the whole course of antibiotics or; else the disease will get worse.

https://www.medicinenet.com/can_tubercul...rticle.htm

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Rest well and listen to your heart. Laughing

(07-09-2021, 07:42 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Can tuberculosis be cured?

Tuberculosis (TB) is 100% curable if treated with the approved four drug combination for a minimum of six months.
You will start feeling better within two to four weeks after starting treatment. However, it is very important to complete the whole course of antibiotics or; else the disease will get worse.

https://www.medicinenet.com/can_tubercul...rticle.htm

Good advice from a fellow fourmmer.