7 yrs for 1.3m is it worth

Tan Chen Yen replaced genuine notes with counterfeit ones and withdrew more cash than what customers wanted, pocketing the excess.

7yrs x salary say 100,000 a year = 700k

Cheating is never worth it.

(20-12-2021, 07:52 PM)Talent Wrote:  Tan Chen Yen replaced genuine notes with counterfeit ones and withdrew more cash than what customers wanted, pocketing the excess.

7yrs x salary say 100,000 a year = 700k

Those caught cheating must pay a high price..... Angry

(20-12-2021, 08:42 PM)debono Wrote:  Those caught cheating must pay a high price..... Angry

She is asking if it is worth it to cheat? .... Get $1.3m for 7 years jail only.

My answer is not worth it as it is both immoral and illegal and also you won't have peace of mind to enjoy your loot. It is very bad vibes. Karma will catch up with you.

Honest money earned is best.

(20-12-2021, 08:47 PM)RichDad Wrote:  She is asking if it is worth it to cheat? .... Get $1.3m for 7 years jail only.

My answer is not worth it as it is both immoral and illegal and also you won't have peace of mind to enjoy your loot. It is very bad vibes.  Karma will catch up with you.

Honest money earned is best.

If I am not mistaken, the offender needs to make good the money stolen/cheated...... Clapping

If he got keep the money its good deal. 7years just treat it as NS 7 years. But think he gamble away the money.

Greediness knows no boundaries

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin