GOING CASHLESS: Implantables Next? Australia Is Going CASHLESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z5y6RUkNxw

Smile I STILL USING CASH, CASH IS KING

in fact isn't SG also pushing it ? nevertheless our SG just a Follower to World leaders.

some comments ....

remove cash = freedom gone just step away from Mark on the Beast

cashless will lead to MAJOR corruption. !

I ALWAYS use Cash,even in supermarkets,I also use Cashiers instead of self service as I want to keep people in work, rather than put them out of work

Without cash you are not free anymore.

Right now, things seem odd. The US dollar is losing value due to inflation, but it is strengthening in comparison to other currencies and commodities like gold and real estate. Because they believe it to be safer, people are going to the dollar. I'm concerned that the rising inflation may lead my entire retirement funds to lose value. Where else could we put our cash?

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1694425442' Wrote:  1694425442[/url]']
some comments ....

remove cash = freedom gone just step away from Mark on the Beast

cashless will lead to  MAJOR corruption. !

I ALWAYS use Cash,even in supermarkets,I also use Cashiers instead of self service as I want to keep people in work, rather than put them out of work

Without cash you are not free anymore.

Right now, things seem odd. The US dollar is losing value due to inflation, but it is strengthening in comparison to other currencies and commodities like gold and real estate. Because they believe it to be safer, people are going to the dollar. I'm concerned that the rising inflation may lead my entire retirement funds to lose value. Where else could we put our cash?
No money also cannot
Too much also worried bank kaput 
Humans many worries and bitterness 
They can’t bite the top they bite the meek

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(11-09-2023, 06:30 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  No money also cannot
Too much also worried bank kaput 
Humans many worries and bitterness 
They can’t bite the top they bite the meek

We live in an imperfect world however advanced our AI, e-commerce, cashless econmic systems might be.

And the affairs of the heart, the soul, the spirit cannot be solved by computer chips and mobile data.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

hawker told me cashless means higher income tax liao

Hawkers cannot hide incomes

(11-09-2023, 07:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Hawkers cannot hide incomes

my Rich Uncle that time also say this, Govt keep encourage hawker using cashless payment indirectly they can easily find out how much the hawker earn per month etc thus can tax them.

(11-09-2023, 05:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z5y6RUkNxw

Smile I STILL USING CASH, CASH IS KING

in fact isn't SG also pushing it ? nevertheless our SG just a Follower to World leaders.

NWO.