New Naratif interviews Chee at Orange & Teal

Shanmugam is going to retire before he finds something to jail Thum Ping Tjin with. Thum will keep talking until they find something to jail him.

Terry Xu js now sitting in jail due to his website TOC.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Cozy cafe still stands strong
One day hope can say hi,I want taste your chicken.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

In life, a born loser is confirmed born loser...1001 erections, he will lose badly.

No man is an island...he or she must have tons of luck in the prata arena to b successful

Let's be realistic and clear.
The journey is a very very long one.
Let's not pretend there is any social progress of that the opposition has achieved anything. Today Terry Xu is in jail. The PAP has passed POFMA, FICA and ISA is still around.

In next few months Pitram Singh and Faisal are likely yo face jail terms. PAP will pass their draconian powers to anther generation.

The surveillance state become stronger and they can monitor citizens closer suppress their views. Media is now under Khaw Boon Wan an ex PAP member and alternative media has been closed one by one so that only pro PAP media can exists.

I don't think that is room for any optimism as things get worse.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.