74 year old with history of depression killed himself after 2nd jab

[Image: C1ZSLjR.png]

Scroll down to read: https://tinyurl.com/2z7erhve
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

Angry Angry Angry
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

I am sorry for his lost, but some times i feel the real root of the issue is not the vaccine

its all about pride and self worth .. these old folks are trapped , no money, cant read or write english , cant find jobs , no qualification ..pride, cant take a job as a cleaner , cant drive ....after a while ..all these build up ..stress , fear, etc etc ... mental illness sets in..

solution: give him some simple job, talk to him/her and pay him for it ...trust me ..it might save another soul

(21-10-2021, 05:37 AM)keys Wrote:  I am sorry for his lost, but some times i feel the real root of the issue is not the vaccine

its all about pride and self worth .. these old folks are trapped , no money, cant read or write english , cant find jobs , no qualification ..pride, cant take a job as a cleaner , cant drive  ....after a while ..all these build up ..stress , fear, etc etc ... mental illness sets in..

solution: give him some simple job, talk to him/her and pay him for it ...trust me ..it might save another soul

Not true. Obviously you are not in the loop on this known term known as Clinical Anxiety and that is totally different from Psychological Anxiety

There are some drugs that can induce Clinical Anxiety and it happens suddenly and seriously

We are in a catch 22 situation.. Doc will not dare to diagnose the cause as due to vaccine..

And we have absolutely no way to prove that they are wrong, scientifically..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..