79 old PRC china-man Jailed for Offfensive act on Singaporean 12 Yr Girl

A 79-year-old man pleaded guilty to attempting to procure an offensive act from a child under the age of 16
Huang Youcai had trapped his 12-year-old victim in a toilet for the handicapped at Senja-Cashew Community Club
In the toilet, he asked the girl if she knew how to perform a sex act
Huang was sentenced to two months' jail  was FROM PRC CHINA..obtain PR
Huang's lawyer, Ms Caryn Lee from IRB Law, told the court that Huang had moved to Singapore from China in 1998 to seek a better life after growing up in poverty, and worked hard to provide for his three children.
His wife likely work as MASSAGE WOMAN At peoples park helping Elderly Release Body Substance. haha.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Huang Youcai? 黄有财?

Definitely not a CECA name.

Agree? Aiptasia? Man(think)? Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

PRC la

Niubee..what happen to your father Huang?why like that..

Clean toilet in SG for 26 years will get PR?!
Government should come clean on this.

Hope the little girl is ok and hope her parents got what they voted for.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

Sharexchange hatred for his own Dad Huang Youcai.

He, 黄交换 MUST come clean now...

Smile

(15-04-2024, 11:51 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Clean toilet in SG for 26 years will get PR?!

Dont know how many times this prc already done this dirty old thing...

79 y o 老色狠 still able to marikita?

中国汉人黄有财的堂哥是新加坡汉人黄有康 Ong You Kang?

Hot PrC old man...

Evil ah tiong only know how to commit crimes and create trouble everywhere Pui!

No wonder they are the most hated scums LOLOLOLOL!

Pundek Pukimak and shitexchange the ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s doing duets now pcc sucking licking extremely hard hard hor you don't know meh your daddies will reward you busload of cum LMAO

https://media.tenor.com/5MDtWDdzm_sAAAAM...-shake.gif https://media.tenor.com/eWTxq7C0RzIAAAAM...ughter.gif https://media.tenor.com/grNxnKuZiPYAAAAM...e-siri.gif https://media.tenor.com/6CGnzHyjcv0AAAAM...-funny.gif https://media.tenor.com/-bWE2E_hsl4AAAAM...ughing.gif

Up.......

Why do we have a 79 years old pr still in sinkie land? Revoke his pr and send him halek kampong.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Pedophilia ish actually very common in AT land since ancient time, you can take an AT out of AT land, but you can never take AT land out of an AT no matter hao old the AT ish. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

when old. PR must be sent back. so less burden for us . get new and younger one to replaced.

A typical SGtalker profile

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(15-04-2024, 10:36 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  A 79-year-old man pleaded guilty to attempting to procure an offensive act from a child under the age of 16
Huang Youcai had trapped his 12-year-old victim in a toilet for the handicapped at Senja-Cashew Community Club
In the toilet, he asked the girl if she knew how to perform a sex act
Huang was sentenced to two months' jail  was FROM PRC CHINA..obtain PR
Huang's lawyer, Ms Caryn Lee from IRB Law, told the court that Huang had moved to Singapore from China in 1998 to seek a better life after growing up in poverty, and worked hard to provide for his three children.
His wife likely work as MASSAGE WOMAN At peoples park helping Elderly Release Body Substance. haha.

Singapore Chinese don't do such things one lah! Big Grin That's a China Chinese man lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(06-06-2024, 12:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Singapore Chinese don't do such things one lah! Big Grin That's a China Chinese man lah!

Bro...even 3 years old kid know is china cbinese..

(06-06-2024, 12:47 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Bro...even 3 years old kid know is china cbinese..

Is yr ex father in law. Go visit him in prison and be filial Clapping

Smile

(15-04-2024, 11:51 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Clean toilet in SG for 26 years will get PR?!

SPORE IS SO.....CHEAP?

(06-06-2024, 12:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Singapore Chinese don't do such things one lah! Big Grin That's a China Chinese man lah!

1.4b Chinese sure hv some bad ppl lah. Make sure you and relatives dun learn from them ok. So far got any?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(06-06-2024, 01:12 PM)talky Wrote:  SPORE IS SO.....CHEAP?
Since 2004 has been like that. They have decided to import is faster. The new citizen can immediately contribute to property tax, CPF and income tax. While every SG kid, they still have to subsidize this and that, a waste of money to them.

So to justify their wrong doing, the kept reminding everyone it’s the people not reproducing enough to make up the population and you see no absolutely no proper solution from them despite paying themselves the highest pay.

(06-06-2024, 12:47 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Bro...even 3 years old kid know is china cbinese..

Must differentiate between us and them lah! Big Grin

(06-06-2024, 01:27 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  1.4b Chinese sure hv some bad ppl lah. Make sure you and relatives dun learn from them ok. So far got any?

I have already cut off from all my relatives liao lah! Big Grin They refused to talk to me anymore lah! Don't even think about it lah!