[Image: TxCvCkM.png]

[Image: 7zJ4sj6.png]

[Image: n4MLzmc.png]

[Image: FmHHCL8.png]

[Image: huwWaUF.png]

[Image: HP7GE7r.png]

So far, 8 bastard clones nuked by Admin

More to come!!!

This is the eventual concrete mixer outcome of an abject racist retard who trolls here with spam and scam posts using clones when itself got BANNED

Come one, kill one, come all, kill all

NOT MY MATCH!

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

simi daiji ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

U kill ccp dog!
[+] 3 users Like Sharexchange's post

(21-02-2023, 05:09 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  U kill ccp dog!

It is just a long-standing pesky spamtard, whichever side it supposedly supports, that side will fail, as it is brainless
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(21-02-2023, 04:15 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  [Image: HBJBpnJ.png]

This is the eventual concrete mixer outcome of an abject racist retard who trolls here with spam and scam posts using clones when itself got BANNED

NOT MY MATCH!

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!

How about @basic_strategy?

(21-02-2023, 05:32 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  How about @basic_strategy?

I will nuke only those who are stewpig enuff to accost me here directly, for IAM The Venerable Guardian of The TRUTH

(21-02-2023, 05:36 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I will nuke only those who are stewpig enuff to accost me here directly, for IAM The Venerable Guardian of The TRUTH

He say i am coutinho and tiongxim guy from EDMW which i am not

(21-02-2023, 05:45 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  He say i am coutinho and tiongxim guy from EDMW which i am not

Eh cbkia EDMW Pbanned loser you want to take me out do it yourself, don't borrow other people to do your dirty work. If you truly not clone with other EDMW accounts like coutinho_23 (ex NoobDriver aka xmm harasser) or TiongXim1314 why so offended why want ask others to take me out here? 

You want go meet at Geylang Banh Mi Thit 1v1 bang table you anytime set time and date I make sure I turn up. Just you and me. I even bring 100 Plus if you thirsty. 

CB online world want to act like a petty bitch. Real life you no balls more like it. 

Quote:[Image: StGg0RL.png].

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!

NOT My MATCH!!!

(22-02-2023, 12:53 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  
Eh cbkia EDMW Pbanned loser you want to take me out do it yourself, don't borrow other people to do your dirty work. If you truly not clone with other EDMW accounts like coutinho_23 (ex NoobDriver aka xmm harasser) or TiongXim1314 why so offended why want ask others to take me out here? 

You want go meet at Geylang Banh Mi Thit 1v1 bang table you anytime set time and date I make sure I turn up. Just you and me. I even bring 100 Plus if you thirsty. 

CB online world want to act like a petty bitch. Real life you no balls more like it. 

Siao lang.

(22-02-2023, 07:26 AM)XiXiPee Wrote:  Siao lang.

Not as siao lang as you being the fucker trying to zap me here for calling your clone accounts out on EDMW. Pls la, your chaokuan go anywhere use any name also can tell is you. 

[Image: aT286I.jpg]

Already said, 清者自清. You attempting to zap me here, TWICE (without even knowing that this forum doesn't allow for reputation deduction) shows you have a guilty conscience.

So who is the siao lang?  

[Image: mad-because-i.jpg]

(22-02-2023, 08:16 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Not as siao lang as you being the fucker trying to zap me here for calling your clone accounts out on EDMW. Pls la, your chaokuan go anywhere use any name also can tell is you. 

[Image: aT286I.jpg]

Already said, 清者自清. You attempting to zap me here, TWICE (without even knowing that this forum doesn't allow for reputation deduction) shows you have a guilty conscience.

So who is the siao lang?  

[Image: mad-because-i.jpg]
I just find it funny how you think you are right. So irritating

(22-02-2023, 08:32 AM)XiXiPee Wrote:  I just find it funny how you think you are right. So irritating

[Image: D4C4-rwWsAEqy-J.jpg]

Xixipee is pro ccp or anti ccp huh??

(21-02-2023, 05:30 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  It is just a long-standing pesky spamtard, whichever side it supposedly supports, that side will fail, as it is brainless

That spamtard supports CCP, means……

Ho seh liao.
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

(22-02-2023, 09:17 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  That spamtard supports CCP, means……

Ho seh liao.

Spamtard is not supporting CCP, cos Xi Jin Ping no need such mad dog retards to support him

It is likely supporting PAP, from the manner it bulldozes its demented personality on the forum

Once a spamtard, always a spamtard, just like PAP plps

It needs to be culled

Not my match at all

Next..

见一个杀一个。杀一禁百。
[+] 2 users Like Sharexchange's post

(22-02-2023, 09:26 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  见一个杀一个。杀一禁百。

[Image: %E6%89%93%E5%A5%B9%E5%A6%88%E5%A6%88-%E7...%AE%B6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

(22-02-2023, 09:24 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Spamtard is not supporting CCP, cos Xi Jin Ping no need such mad dog retards to support him

Spamtard: “Let me sarpork you 维尼熊熊!”

维尼熊熊: “No thank you. I no need mad dog retards to sarpork me.”

Spamtard: “Hor. Ok lor. 不要就不要 lor.”
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

(21-02-2023, 04:15 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  [Image: QaN7BsS.png]

[Image: HBJBpnJ.png]

[Image: TxCvCkM.png]

[Image: 7zJ4sj6.png]

[Image: n4MLzmc.png]

[Image: FmHHCL8.png]

[Image: huwWaUF.png]

[Image: HP7GE7r.png]

So far, 8 bastard clones nuked by Admin

More to come!!!

NOT MY MATCH!

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Hey Portaly bastard racist MAD DOG!!
How many more CCB clones you have?
Come One, kill One, Come ALL, kill ALL!!! 
Bring on all you got, bastard! Let Admin nuke all of them!!!
LOL, You LOSE already!!! Surrender??? Wahahahahaha!!!

NOT MY MATCH!!!

NOT THEN, NOT NOW, NOT EVER!

NEXT!!!

Laughing Rotfl