8Sep: 347 new locally transmitted Covid-19 cases, no unlinked provided

347 new locally transmitted Covid-19 cases in Singapore, Health News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

At this rate of infection, even we open up also no countries dare to come here. They might even ban flights coming here or leaving from here.......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

no unlinked provided!  crying

Whatever measures also no use when people dun wanna wear mask or pretend to wear mask in crowded area lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

If unlinked 300, prepare for no dining in again...
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

those diners talking laughing loudly and happily at some eateries must be at very risk of passing the virus around

Time to stop dine in.
Dont wait.... vaccine is not fool proof.
No one wants to see anyone adds into the dead toll.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Shud try open up but dine in not allowed and see if infection decline....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-09-2021, 07:44 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  No one wants to see anyone adds into the dead toll.

Got! Calvin Cheng!  nudie

Hahaha if report like that
I wonder why we still need to report

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

Transparency is being reduced. Next time, even total case numbers may be suppressed. They think ignorance is bliss?
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

Unlinked numbers must be scary.

To test is to trace, then spreading can be reduced.
Delta variant can overwhelm vaccinated by its virus load
Let no one unchecked, everyone must be treated equally.

I wonder where they get the unlinked case if no one has reported sick? How can suddenly within a day you can detect it so many? Is it the cases already exist but report is delayed?

(08-09-2021, 07:22 PM)RichDad Wrote:  If unlinked 300, prepare for no dining in again...

Should send more Police Officers out to fine people who do not mask up.

The $300 fine works pretty well.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

No linked and unlinked, it means MOH is not tracing anymore because the number is too big for their manpower to trace.

MOH manpower can only handle number below 300.

300 is the max capacity of MOH in handling contact tracing.

(08-09-2021, 07:10 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Whatever measures also no use when people dun wanna wear mask or pretend to wear mask in crowded area lah

Can see you try convince yourself they don't wear mask. if wear also...

(08-09-2021, 09:22 PM)cf9 Wrote:  Can see you try convince yourself they don't wear mask. if wear also...

Convince what? Scientifically, medically and, common sense proven wearing of mask lower the risk of infection by lot.
No need to lockdown, in fact, we should open up more. 
80+% double jabbed and discipline wearing of the mask will lower your risk tremendously for ICU. If you do both still kenna means your time is up, drink water will also drown you.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Better play safe, avoid public transport and resort to 2-wheelers.

Wow Toa Payoh vegetables vendors get covid 19 ; very soon vegetables vendors will be isolated...

[Image: terra%20cotta%20warriors%2010001307tam.jpg]

Terracotta Ong-- heroes are borne out of turbulent times but this wan is a colossal mistake.

once they cannot trace, it means they cannot isolate the cluster.

if they cannot isolate the cluster, more people will get infected.

In short, COVID has defeated PAP.

now is to watch the number of deaths and seriously sicked patients.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(08-09-2021, 08:53 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Should send more Police Officers out to fine people who do not mask up.

The $300 fine works pretty well.

don't be naive

it is not the unmasked causing spread

Unlink cases 300 over...so if each infected two persons daily...than very soon the cases will ballooned to 1000 cases....

Current vaccine is not so effective again the new variance Delta simple as that. Compare to previous even not many people had vaccinated but the number remain Low.
Just that vaccinated only show mild symptoms or no symptoms. Maybe many are spreading and only those weak one showing symptoms

I wonder how many Singaporean will actually buy the explanation:

"stop providing information on the number of linked and unlinked cases as this is “no longer as relevant as before”"

Let me give you an example to illustrate how not convincing this is:

You are a manager of IT support function. For the last 3 months, your SLA stay above 95%, which is your KPI..

However, the number of Severity 1 (most severe case) has raised from single digit from 2 months ago to mid/high double digit in current month.

Then you tell the IT Director, since SLA is above 95% for last 3 months, reporting of Severity 1 cases is “no longer as relevant as before” in the monthly reporting.

The IT Director will probably slap you left, right, centre for saying that.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..