8am PE election

Start liao,

hope botak win by a bit and or TKL win,.

then we all win too. why???

PAP i think is taking this election as the guide for their GE.. Tharman been PAP.

if less ppl vote for Tharman, then PAP know ppl dont like them so will try their best to win back by giving out more goodies.

If TKL win,,, die die, sure give out even more...

so pray for a narrow win or TKL win,,

Ng kosong, i think may get kosong and loss his underwear,,, LOL
[+] 2 users Like victortan's post

(01-09-2023, 05:37 AM)victortan Wrote:  Start liao,

hope botak win by a bit and or TKL win,.

then we all win too. why???

PAP i think is taking this election as the guide for their GE.. Tharman been PAP.

if less ppl vote for Tharman, then PAP know ppl dont like them so will try their best to win back by giving out more goodies.

If TKL win,,, die die, sure give out even more...

so pray for a narrow win or TKL win,,

Ng kosong, i think may get kosong and loss his underwear,,, LOL

Your fate is in your own hand lah! Big Grin Vote wisely lah!

I vote for future of democracy

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Vote wisely, vote for chain...

Dont eat too many pineapples, bad for health...

[Image: download-1.jpg]

Tharman knows he will get majority votes though politely say all equal chances. Real or fake?

We must break free from this suffocating iron grip.    Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

go vote early after that go claim the $3 from DBS Paylah from hawker food.

(01-09-2023, 07:40 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  We must break free from this suffocating iron grip.    Rolleyes

From Chee SJ...

We have in Tan Kin Lian who, for all his foibles, carries with him the hope that, if elected, we can start to pry open, one finger at a time, the PAP’s suffocating grip on our country and start the arduous but exciting process of building democracy for our nation.

As imperfect as the choice on Friday is, if it helps to “build a democratic society, based on justice and equality”, then it should be clear who we choose.

I choose Singapore.

Lon q 100 plus

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

A chance to exercise your right to vote every 6 sometimes 12 years, sometimes no chance at all.

Thus, don't waste or spoil your vote....support independence for democracy. 

Onward Singapore  !

My polling station damn long queue

100 people.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

I will vote for the person who will NOT use parLeement as their play grounds, suka suka siblings quarrel also can be held there

No pics?

OK, show start early..

I queued 40 mins to cast my vote.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The number of people masturbating here is amazing.

[Image: DM2l2hI.gif]

As if the president got any influence to us like that. 

Or many are still sleeping and dreaming? Thinking a president can do something? The president only time that can affect people’s life is when he/she grants clemency to inmate waiting for death row one.

(01-09-2023, 08:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I queued 40 mins to cast my vote.

Can show picture of your polling slip and where you stamped? ..... Thinking

(01-09-2023, 09:02 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  The number of people masturbating here is amazing.

[Image: DM2l2hI.gif]

As if the president got any influence to us like that. 

Or many are still sleeping and dreaming? Thinking a president can do something? The president only time that can affect people’s life is when he/she grants clemency to inmate waiting for death row one.

I wonder why people like to insist that the presidentbis so disabled...

He the only person elected by the entire adult Singaoorean population. Sure his actual powers are limited by the t Constitution but he has moral authority ans can move country.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Cock song suppose to go against the onglai in order to be a split vote but he sided the onglai and target tiko peh instead which is no goot for PAP, so he suddenly realised it and go against onglai instead so to become a split vote..Wahahahahaha!

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 2 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

(01-09-2023, 09:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I wonder why people like to insist that the presidentbis so disabled...

He the only person elected by the entire adult Singaoorean population. Sure his actual powers are limited by the t Constitution but he has moral authority ans can move country.
Name one past president that has move the country?

vote with my COCK SONG PEN

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-veElbTjExNF5HD-mXP7...Q&usqp=CAU]
[+] 2 users Like grotesqueness's post

I did a mini exit poll on my way to the polling station and back
I did it while in the lift, while walking to polling station, while queuing up, and at the market place where I met my neighbours and people I know etc
Serious. I’m not joking
Of the 55 people “I asked”
21 said voted for TKL
17 for Thambi
8 for Ah Cock
The rest won’t say, or they have spoilt their vote

Looks like a close fight between TKL and Thambi
As expected, Ah Cock will spilt Thambi votes
This is innToa Payoh area

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(01-09-2023, 09:28 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  I did a mini exit poll on my way to the polling station and back
I did it while in the lift, while walking to polling station, while queuing up, and at the market place where I met my neighbours and people I know etc
Serious. I’m not joking
21 said voted for TKL
17 for Thambi
8 for Ah Cock

TPY alot of anti gov boomers...overheard alot during last GE in coffeeshops and hawker ctrs...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

No queue...fast and swift. 
Done in about  3 minutes.

(01-09-2023, 09:28 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  I did a mini exit poll on my way to the polling station and back
Serious. I’m not joking
21 said voted for TKL
17 for Thambi
8 for Ah Cock

These are not exit votes so not an exit poll.

Exit votes are those taken immediately after they voted or exited the polling Stn.

Yours is a random sample . Size too small n not random enough but a rough indication

I expect a very tight finish to the wire but ong lai should still win on a recount.

Lionel Ritchie waiting to sing his Ong Lai Long song at about 10.30 pm tonight

(01-09-2023, 09:37 AM)RichDad Wrote:  These are not exit votes so not an exit poll.

Exit votes are those taken immediately after they voted or exited the polling Stn.

Yours is a random sample . Size too small n not random enough but a rough indication

I expect a very tight finish to the wire but ong lai should still win on a recount.

Lionel Ritchie waiting to sing his Ong Lai Long song at about 10.30 pm tonight

Exit poll, random sampling, street survey, whatever 
Still it’s a good indication of the feel on the ground
If nobody said he voted or will vote for Thambi
I’ll be worried

(01-09-2023, 09:47 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  Exit poll, random sampling, street survey, whatever 
Still it’s a good indication of the feel on the ground
If nobody said he voted or will vote for Thambi
I’ll be worried

Exit polls are usually very accurate cos they just voted. Street polls not so cos they can vote differently later.

But still a rough indication.

Good job.

Not sure if this is legal though...

(01-09-2023, 06:33 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Your fate is in your own hand lah! Big Grin Vote wisely lah!
Voted liao. I'm thinking, I see and read media video clip in here in this forum, for EG. Is still talking about two person and not 3-EP, I think all three can keep their deposit safely.... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

Wow, heard in Jurong Thambi support is very very strong
Look,like 1 in 2 will vote for him