Crypto

Btc expected by some inst to drop by some 12% prior to etf approval. Sort of sell the news but it is an opportunity for HODL to pick up cheap if it drop.

crypto bitcoin is soaring, many happy soul at crypto forum and telegram.

most make lot on shit coin. I may take some profit when near to etf approval date.

Thanks for the heads-up! It's not uncommon for crypto markets to experience fluctuations, especially in anticipation of significant events like ETF approvals. The ""sell the news"" strategy can create opportunities for HODLers to grab some crypto at lower prices.If you're looking to diversify or explore more opportunities in the crypto world, you might want to check out crypto ico upcoming. ICOs can introduce exciting new projects and investment prospects that complement your crypto portfolio.Crypto markets are always full of surprises, and it's all part of the game.

Hey folks! Just stumbled upon this thread and couldn't resist chiming in! Crypto discussions always get my gears turning.  "Immediate Edge" sounds intriguing, but I believe success in crypto often requires patience and strategic thinking rather than chasing quick gains. As for the topic question, I reckon it's all about striking a balance between risk and reward. What do you all think? Let's hear your two cents!