9 HDB blocks under sers

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ed-2708446

I hope no grassroots or people inside town council make use of insider info to benefit themselves.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(26-05-2022, 12:05 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I hope no grassroots or people inside town council make use of insider info to benefit themselves.

what do you think?
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

SERS nothing to gain lah. Look out for enbloc...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(26-05-2022, 12:09 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  SERS nothing to gain lah. Look out for enbloc...... Big Grin

SERS is HDB's version of enblock!  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(26-05-2022, 12:17 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  SERS is HDB's version of enblock!  Big Grin
I thought SERS is upgrade only and owners must come out money for new lease of life and upgrading.

ENBLOC they buy back your old house and let you buy a brand new unit at subsidize price.. Big Grin

Carl Jung

Those few blocks are prime locations for daily rent / ad hoc for foreigners.

[Image: 9-B806526-1838-42-ED-B0-C4-21-A64-FCB6-F43.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(26-05-2022, 12:25 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Those few blocks are prime locations for daily rent / ad hoc for foreigners.

[Image: 9-B806526-1838-42-ED-B0-C4-21-A64-FCB6-F43.jpg]

got people claim in future rent there will be good. I doubt so, partly now a days " things hard to say"

the next war?
the next pandemic?
etc?

Is unlike like the past back in good old days , life is more stable in some ways. You can 99 percent predict what next.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(26-05-2022, 12:21 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I thought SERS is upgrade only and owners must come out money for new lease of life and upgrading.

ENBLOC they buy back your old house and let you buy a brand new unit at subsidize price.. Big Grin

The Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme (SERS) renews our older housing estates. If you are a SERS resident, you will get the opportunity to move to a new home with a new 99-year lease, and continue living close to your current neighbours. SERS flat owners will also be given a package comprising compensation and rehousing benefits.

(26-05-2022, 12:21 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I thought SERS is upgrade only and owners must come out money for new lease of life and upgrading.

that type is under VERS
Upgrade toilets for second time

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Not much land to build new flats so gg for sers?

☝️

(26-05-2022, 01:45 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  that type is under VERS
Upgrade toilets for second time
IC, I got confused with so many abbreviations nowadays...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

Replacement flats at Woodlands Street 13.

Wondered which site? The one opposite Woodlands Stadium or the one next to Woodlands Centre Road. Most probably the latter.

honestly speaking is Govt can earn more from cars coming in and out.
They for see future shop assistants, hawkers, cleaners, security guards , nurse for some , factory production workers , repairman ALL from Malaysian and more coming so standby.

watchtower 214 215 taken out. cannot see the long q have or not on causeway any more.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

Homes already in shortage. A terrible decision .....

All those 4 storeys flats might be enblocked to give way to high rise flats

☝️

(27-05-2022, 09:28 AM)JQK Wrote:  Homes already in shortage. A terrible decision .....

You are wrong, A lot don't know in SG lots of its land been used to build roads is not housing. So you will say see I say Home already shortage right? Nah, look at those BTO flats people just ballot to " flip High in resale market "
This make a " false impression " that home in shortage partly these people once sold their BTO flat they also need to find a place to stay , a lot of course will ballot again which is the last time as every Singaporean have Two chances to ballot.
Whereas some go for condo.

Is hard to explain, summary homes are not in shortage in SG , is oversupply due to " flippers mess up the flow "
On the other hand Govt so call " cooling measure " is for surface work make u feel Oh you see Govt try to control the property price is isn't so tactically , remember when you sell high , you will tax higher

Likewise for Public housing remember you need to put back to your CPF account minus here and there , Yes there is hard cash profits that depend your selling price and of course everyone wanna sell high thus = more profits.

rental market across the causeway suddenly becum very strong recently. most jb workers prefer to stay there because of the high rent here

(27-05-2022, 12:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  rental market across the causeway suddenly becum very strong recently. most jb workers prefer to stay there because of the high rent here

All along flats near causes way are highly sought after by Malaysian. Of course one main reason is so near JB just across the cause way.

(27-05-2022, 01:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  All along flats near causes way are highly sought after by Malaysian. Of course one main reason is so near JB just across the cause way.

I meant those new condo units at jb site. even security, mechanics, nurses, bus drivers, cleaners, ... want to stay there.

(27-05-2022, 02:35 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  I meant those new condo units at jb site. even security, mechanics, nurses, bus drivers, cleaners, ... want to stay there.

That is true , quite a lot Malaysian also stay there themselves partly earn a lot from SG so managed can afford to stay there.
Thus why the need to rent at woodlands.