Actress Gong Li reportedly renouncing Singapore citizenship

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entert...itizenship

it is no surprise, many foreigners use sg as a springboard to elsewhere or to take advantage of our tax system

nothing else

Good riddance. Must claw back the GST vouchers and whatever usave vouchers from her with interest....LOL

(24-10-2021, 08:17 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Good riddance. Must claw back the GST vouchers and whatever usave vouchers from her with interest....LOL

What so great about Gong Li, just another actress, who does cat.3 movies.. Angry

[Image: Toilet-Bowl.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(24-10-2021, 08:21 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  [Image: Toilet-Bowl.jpg]

How unfair, only those born and bred here kenna full time NS... Angry

She should have known better 

The world is so big yet, she blindly picked a tiny island 700 sq m.

Now she knows Singapore is lacking leadership quality as compare to China ..

No match

That's why I say never trust naturalised singaporeans. Only those born and bred here will be loyal to the country. In spite of the current clowns ahem... running the country Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Gong Li smart, she can see here all walking on thin air,, Nervous

(24-10-2021, 08:54 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  That's why I say never trust naturalised singaporeans.  Only those born and bred here will be loyal to the country.  In spite of the current clowns ahem... running the country Big Grin

Because for us is no choice, our families are here. For Gong Li, her family is not even here, so no reason for her to feel attached to this country. But I've seen a naturalised citizen who has been here for more than 30 years, and to her, Singapore is the only home.

(24-10-2021, 09:05 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Because for us is no choice, our families are here. For Gong Li, her family is not even here, so no reason for her to feel attached to this country. But I've seen a naturalised citizen who has been here for more than 30 years, and to her, Singapore is the only home.

These are the new citizens that we must treasure, 30 years of faithful stay.... Clapping

(24-10-2021, 09:08 PM)debono Wrote:  These are the new citizens that we must treasure, 30 years of faithful stay.... Clapping

Not sure she stayed in SG for more than 30days …. about to say 30hrs but I give her a benefit of a doubt

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(24-10-2021, 11:18 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Not sure she stayed in SG for more than 30days …. about to say 30hrs but I give her a benefit of a doubt
Rotfl

All just wan to go other coubtries easier

She all along don't even stay in SG much. Always lurking at USA.

useless CB…added no value to Singapore…
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

So tiny and yet, too many shit policies
Too many make believe
Too many bullshiting  

More leaving

Leaving the mouse trap after being trapped for 13 long years.

Good for her. Freedom!

She is rich . why bother about her anyway

Not only Gong Li renouncing Sg Citizenship, Jet Li done it too.

Even billionaire Dyson left after only one year. 
So, what's wrong with Singapore?

(24-10-2021, 09:05 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Because for us is no choice, our families are here. For Gong Li, her family is not even here, so no reason for her to feel attached to this country. But I've seen a naturalised citizen who has been here for more than 30 years, and to her, Singapore is the only home.

Yes, many of our pioneers won't born here too. But those times were very different.

Gahmen should promote adoption of babies so when they grow up, they have deep attachment to SG.