9 men in S'pore, aged 26-71, will be charged for outrage of modesty

😨 9 men in S'pore, aged 26-71, will be charged for outrage of modesty in separate cases.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3JMvmGF

Follow us on @mothershipsg
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

On Jan. 25, a 55-year-old man allegedly molested a 20-year-old man in the lift of a commercial building along Yishun Industrial Street 1.

Through follow-up investigations, the police managed to establish the man’s identity and arrested him on Jan. 27.

The man will be charged with three counts of outrage of modesty.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

I’m On May 17, 2023, a 71-year-old man allegedly molested and insulted the modesty of an 18-year-old man, on board a public bus.

The man also allegedly molested and insulted the modesty of a 15-year-old boy, on board a public train, on May 20, 2023.

Through extensive follow-up investigations and ground enquiries, the police managed to establish the man’s identity.

The man will be charged with four counts of outrage of modesty, and two counts of insulting the modesty of a person.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(05-05-2024, 12:38 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  I’m On May 17, 2023, a 71-year-old man allegedly molested and insulted the modesty of an 18-year-old man, on board a public bus.
The man also allegedly molested and insulted the modesty of a 15-year-old boy, on board a public train, on May 20, 2023.
Through extensive follow-up investigations and ground enquiries, the police managed to establish the man’s identity.
The man will be charged with four counts of outrage of modesty, and two counts of insulting the modesty of a person.

Blame the Pink Dot Movement for promoting such behaviour.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

Young and old equally sex addict.

Wlwlsmdwl.

(05-05-2024, 03:36 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Blame the Pink Dot Movement for promoting such behaviour.

expected lah..................when PM also like sissy and gay.............
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

I cannot understand why need to turn gay..

No mentioned its Singaporean … means all foreign traxhes  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Expect more cases as OBU installed at awkward location.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

I expect FA to come out newspaper in future Threatening

Smile

So old liao still got the urge meh
Anybody can advise