Ever growing list of fake gurus on YouTube ad - laws needed to remove them

No country allows so much false advertising claims to be advertised to the masses. If you say ABC product can do XYZ , you are accountable and legally bounded to deliver or can be ordered to compensate.

Yet no such laws that are found in all developer countries exist in Singapore resulting in a wild west of dishonest  course peddlers who peddle false promises.

In the US and UK you cannot advertise you can teach people options trading to earn income. 

https://opinion.guidesify.com/ever-growi...singapore/

[Image: xEsENze.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

First off, can remove Adam Khoo? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Just keep clicking on the ads of these fake gurus. Every click costs these advertisers around $1. If everybody clicks them, you will run down their advertising budget and they are less likely to scam other people.

All sorts of shitty shifty characters are allow to flood us with scams and false advertising yet govt does nothing.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
Cool 

Scammer after scammer flooding our Internet making false claims to cheat the vulnerable

Brick 

Scammers can really get people into big trouble teaching methods that lead to massive losses.

This couple promoted London property before the massive crash then went on radio silence.

(21-01-2023, 11:21 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Scammers can really get people into big trouble teaching methods that lead to massive losses.

This couple promoted London property before the massive crash then went on radio silence.

Did you see Germaine’s sexy body when she does her belly dancing?

Only silly teeko unkers believe her scam tactics lah Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

False claims of ready money trading options in order to sell expensive courses. Very unscrupulous way to make a living preying on people who trust what you say.

https://youtu.be/zOXaiAkO2P4

Sexy Germaine Chow of IQuadrant belly dancers Big Grin

Is any of those gurus you follow fake or real?

(21-01-2023, 11:35 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Is any of those gurus you follow fake or real?

I will follow Germaine to the ends of the earth as long as she gyrate ‘‘em hips Big Grin

(21-01-2023, 11:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  No country allows so much false advertising claims to be advertised to the masses. If you say ABC product can do XYZ , you are accountable and legally bounded to deliver or can be ordered to compensate.

Yet no such laws that are found in all developer countries exist in Singapore resulting in a wild west of dishonest  course peddlers who peddle false promises.

In the US and UK you cannot advertise you can teach people options trading to earn income. 

https://opinion.guidesify.com/ever-growi...singapore/

[Image: xEsENze.jpg]

I understand must complain to Zuck. Big Grin

(21-01-2023, 11:35 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Is any of those gurus you follow fake or real?

Those who offer information  not promises....you don't lose a single cent.

Sgbuffet is a super pagan.  He has so many idols Big Grin

(21-01-2023, 12:09 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Those who offer information  not promises....you don't lose a single cent.

Those who offer promises took money in return, and those who offer information took money from sponsors and ads which offer promises. Aren't they the same?

(21-01-2023, 12:24 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Those who offer promises took money in return, and those who offer information took money from sponsors and ads which offer promises. Aren't they the same?

Like I said if the guy don't take money from course and offer information that is good quality as a good youtuber. You tiber make money though viewership by creating content and offering it free. Viewers don't pay anything and it is competitive  so they have to up the quality of their content to get viewership. As the content is openly view there is natural vetting ...youtubers making videos to disagree or  correct others ...commenter who can point out error.

Viewers can choose to watch or donh watch. 

Of course not all are good many make mistakes or are paid to promote something ...so you need to be wary.

(21-01-2023, 12:09 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Those who offer information  not promises....you don't lose a single cent.

Very true.......... Clapping Laughing

(21-01-2023, 02:38 PM)debono Wrote:  Very true.......... Clapping Laughing

You no like the belly dancer Germaine meh?  Can fap many times to the beedio Big Grin

Believe them ..u r stupid

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️