A 23-year-old S’porean man was allegedly killed in hit-and-run on BKE on

A 23-year-old S’porean man was allegedly killed in hit-and-run on BKE on Jan. 6. His family & friends are seeking eyewitnesses.

➡️ https://bit.ly/49rsJES

Follow us on @mothershipsg

(07-02-2024, 06:42 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  A 23-year-old S’porean man was allegedly killed in hit-and-run on BKE on Jan. 6. His family & friends are seeking eyewitnesses.

I try to stay off the expressways and roads after midnight because of the possibility of encountering drunk and reckless drivers.
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

pie so many cameras, cant run away one, better for culprit to surrender

Bke many speeding cases during the wee hours. A few yes ago saw one car rammed into the back of a fuel truck. No fire but the driver shd hv been killed. Strangely no report in the news

(07-02-2024, 07:24 PM)TopSage Wrote:  pie so many cameras, cant run away one, better for culprit to surrender
You didn't read the article  - according to one source the CCTV captured only the motorbike sliding, the offending car couldn't be captured. Reason why relatives of victim asking eyewitnesses to come forward to identify the car.
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

(07-02-2024, 07:45 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  You didn't read the article  - according to one source the CCTV captured only the motorbike sliding, the offending car couldn't be captured. Reason why relatives of victim asking eyewitnesses to come forward to identify the car.
Serious?! There’s blind spot from the CCTV?

(07-02-2024, 07:53 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Serious?! There’s blind spot from the CCTV?

There must be more CCTVs further down the BKE which captured the dark coloured car. There aren't that many cars plying the expressway in the wee hours of the morning.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

best put camera everywhere,, now camera so cheap..

best have canning for those who cause death by drink drving and reckless driving..best 5 stroke..

then we will have less drink drving and ppl will look at ther oad instead of their phone..

sporean vy scare of rotan.. vy cheap 5 stroke give his backside souvenir.. for woman 10 yrs jail..

Every morning to office, I see many moto split lane at high speed … if they die … no tears from me  Laughing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(07-02-2024, 11:49 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Every morning to office, I see many moto split lane at high speed … if they die … no tears from me 

Lane splitting by bikers is extremely dangerous because many of them feel that they are not doing anything wrong by veering towards the left or right as and when they feel like it, and the onus is on cars and heavy vehicles to watch out for their sudden change of direction. 

(08-02-2024, 08:30 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Lane splitting by bikers is extremely dangerous because many of them feel that they are not doing anything wrong by veering towards the left or right as and when they feel like it, and the onus is on cars and heavy vehicles to watch out for their sudden change of direction. 

Thats why I have no sympathy for them when kenna knock down

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin