A 40-year-old Swiss man was fined S$4,000 for smacking a woman's butt

A 40-year-old Swiss man was fined S$4,000 for smacking a woman's butt in Zouk while on course in S'pore.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3NyhD9m

Follow us on @mothershipsgin Zouk while on course in S'pore.

Follow us on @mothershipsg
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

4K for one smack wow! Super expensive sia!
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

How come Grace Fu never come out and ask singaporeans to embrace foreigners and their culture? Genuine mistake should just move on.
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

If sinkie did the same thing....confirm go changi chalet for a few weeks
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(15-06-2023, 05:42 PM)sgh Wrote:  4K for one smack wow! Super expensive sia!

AMTK thought he could have it FOC mah!  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(15-06-2023, 05:29 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  A 40-year-old Swiss man was fined S$4,000 for smacking a woman's butt in Zouk while on course in S'pore.

Follow us on @mothershipsgin Zouk while on course in S'pore.

Follow us on @mothershipsg

Below 50 years old must be caned liao lah! Big Grin Pak karchng lah!

The amdk got flesh and paid 4k and a bit of humiliation. Sg govt got the 4k fine, job creation from investigation etc economic spillover. What did the gal get? She got her butt slapped and wasted time with the investigation to and from police station and court and justice.

Sg govt got all the benefit but no cost. Lol

why fine 4k . 8k should be fair. 4k to victim.

an moh like to smack woman'"s buttock.

If you go to kin chio kar like Bro walaneh, it will only cost Sgd 40 for everything Big Grin

Cheaper by 1,000 times!

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(16-06-2023, 07:12 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  If you go to kin chio kar like Bro walaneh, it will only cost Sgd 40 for everything Big Grin

Cheaper by 1,000 times!

what is kin chio kar ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(16-06-2023, 07:15 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  what is kin chio kar ?

It’s a geographical location consisting Flanders Square, pertain road and jalan besar areas.

Bro walaneh will be your tour guide Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(16-06-2023, 07:44 AM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Ang Mo got no taste even 100 years old granny they also smack her butt

That’s why that Jacelyn got no choice but to move there Big Grin

(16-06-2023, 07:42 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  It’s a geographical location consisting Flanders Square, pertain road and jalan besar areas.

Bro walaneh will be your tour guide Big Grin

Pertain Road is last time where got lao kway bu pros very cheap but old aunties maybe nearing to age 50 onwards. Don't think they no business becuz some got long queue cannot believe it. Last time NS nights off bunk mates go explore explore.

In afghan, they will chop off his hands in public.

if a sinkie got smack too will go in squat hao long? Cum hao many strokes? Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(16-06-2023, 02:45 PM)sgh Wrote:  Pertain Road is last time where got lao kway bu pros very cheap but old aunties maybe nearing to age 50 onwards. Don't think they no business becuz some got long queue cannot believe it. Last time NS nights off bunk mates go explore explore.

You seem to know a lot leh! Big Grin Maybe you had been there before lah!

(16-06-2023, 07:15 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  what is kin chio kar ?

KinJio means Banana in Hokkien and Kar means Leg lah! Big Grin So KinJioKar means Banana Leg lah!

(16-06-2023, 03:06 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You seem to know a lot leh! Big Grin Maybe you had been there before lah!

NSF times is with hokkien peng platoon share bunk. The hokkien peng help me a JC student to open up my eyes mah. Nights off introduce me good stuff of what is happening in Spore the red light district. Also let me peek into their "world" which JC never teach.

(16-06-2023, 03:07 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  KinJio means Banana in Hokkien and Kar means Leg lah! Big Grin So KinJioKar means Banana Leg lah!

banana leg is the transvestite frequent place last time if I am not wrong. They provide services lor. Later then got Changi Village but that is very far from my army bunk so need to have bunk mates drive car go and back.

(16-06-2023, 03:22 PM)sgh Wrote:  banana leg is the transvestite frequent place last time if I am not wrong. They provide services lor. Later then got Changi Village but that is very far from my army bunk so need to have bunk mates drive car go and back.

Wah! You really know more than me leh! Big Grin