A BMW driver had his jail term for road rage increased,

A BMW driver had his jail term for road rage increased, after he appealed for it to be lowered. Here's why: https://cna.asia/3YRBMKJ
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

should rotan him.
[+] 4 users Like K88 shu shu's post

Driving and acting like a gangster on the road, still dare to appeal and say prosecution didn't prove he meant to cause harm to the victim.

Throw the first punch already, still say he didn't mean to cause harm?

Damn joke. Should revoke his driving license indefinitely. People like him are a menace on the road and public society.

Also, in before "BMW driver" stereotype jokes.
[+] 2 users Like Basic_Strategy's post

(22-02-2023, 08:38 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  should rotan him.

No lah, use rotan shove into, can

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

public canning .Ayertola stye.

BMW.......

Beat Man and Wiggle-out

BMW
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/agent/ha...husa-82047

Name and shame him

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

This attacker is really out of mind.  Somemore can defied the prosecution that there is no proof of assault. Shd rotan him until his 
backside cannot sit on the chair.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Give him 12 strokes of the best on his buttocks, and make it looked like China's canned luncheon meat....................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(22-02-2023, 10:13 PM)debono Wrote:  Give him 12 strokes of the best on his buttocks, and make it looked like China's canned luncheon meat....................... Big Grin
 I will fried luncheon meat hot hot and shuff it into his backside.

Many such drivers in Singapore. I just encountered the other day one driver who refused to give way to me as I was crossing the zebra crossing. I was totally shocked as not only did the driver not slow down and stop but accelerate.
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(23-02-2023, 01:42 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Many such drivers in Singapore. I just encountered the other day one driver who refused to give way to me as I was crossing the zebra crossing. I was totally shocked as not only did the driver not slow down and stop but accelerate.
Have to be careful when crossing a zebra crossing. I can recall 1 minister said it is also the pedestrian fault if he does not look out for oncoming vehicles, even though pedestrian lights is green in his favour.

he behaved this way becos he is a star housing broker of the firm earning >2m a yr
hv money will act,thats all

Too light a sentence
Jail is no good, only temporary punishment
Should take away his Property Agent licence
Then won’t have the money to upkeep his car
And his company should sack him
Unless he’s related to the boss

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(23-02-2023, 08:49 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Too light a sentence
Jail is no good, only temporary punishment
Should take away his Property Agent licence
Then won’t have the money to upkeep his car
And his company should sack him
Unless he’s related to the boss

That is a good suggestion, take away his property agent license.............. Big Grin