A Chinese woman was jailed today for overstaying in Singapore for 7 years

(09-08-2023, 09:48 AM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  So you are HAN jain lor

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(09-08-2023, 09:42 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Then why you tell us all Chinese must came from China?

If Chinese are not citizens of China, then they are citizens of what?  Indiaaa?   Rotfl

(09-08-2023, 08:56 AM)Oyk Wrote:  
Code:
SINGAPORE: A Chinese woman who overstayed in Singapore for more than seven years claimed she did so for her son's education and that it was "worth it".

Kang Lihong, 48, was sentenced to the maximum six months' jail on Tuesday (Aug 8) for overstaying in Singapore under the Immigration Act.

Read!

A Chinese woman....this is what I had been saying here for the longest time.  "Chinese woman" as written here refers to someone who is a citizen of China. 

I hope those of you who don't get it can get it finally.  You are not Chinese.  On this national day, say it with me, together, loud and clear:  We are Singaporean!  Not Chinese! Smile

Harlo Retarded,

If u tell our ICA that you are Han Singaporean, they will do two things for you:

1. Send you to IMH
2. Then: ROFLMAO

Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(09-08-2023, 10:15 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If Chinese are not citizens of China, then they are citizens of what?  Indiaaa?   Rotfl

They can be citizens of Singapore, Retarded!

Look at your IC, Dey!
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

Code:
SINGAPORE: A Chinese woman who overstayed in Singapore for more than seven years claimed she did so for her son's education and that it was "worth it".

Kang Lihong, 48, was sentenced to the maximum six months' jail on Tuesday (Aug 8) for overstaying in Singapore under the Immigration Act.
(09-08-2023, 10:21 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  They can be citizens of Singapore, Retarded!

Look at your IC, Dey!

Are you trying to tell the whole world that the CNA reporter didn't know what a "Chinese woman" means?  Rolleyes

(09-08-2023, 10:33 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Are you trying to tell the whole world that the CNA reporter didn't know what a "Chinese woman" means?  Rolleyes

Are you telling us that you really are that stewpig?

(09-08-2023, 10:47 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Are you telling us that you really are that stewpig?

I am just saying that I am a Singaporean, and not a Chinese.  My race is Han if you want to know.  My ancestors were Hans who hailed from China during the Qing Dynasty.  I believe yours too...even though you don't know how to speak 汉语。 Rolleyes

Soo you're from minority HAN jain hor
Cheo kau peng
https://media.tenor.com/C3lj14Kch6sAAAAM...nfused.gif https://media.tenor.com/xLKveNp-xMQAAAAM...-laugh.gif https://media.tenor.com/Q1kPtpFJS4QAAAAM...-laugh.gif https://media.tenor.com/CV_vb_H-cZIAAAAM...-biden.gif

(09-08-2023, 10:13 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Not Singapore Han

It's Han Singaporean.   Wink

U fucked up. Scare to come to my thread and asked Mod to delete the thread.  Rotfl
[Image: 475abc5a2e5932c89e8e5229d7110d8f.jpg]

Smile

(09-08-2023, 10:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am just saying that I am a Singaporean, and not a Chinese.  My race is Han if you want to know.  My ancestors were Hans who hailed from China during the Qing Dynasty.  I believe yours too...even though you don't know how to speak 汉语。 Rolleyes

Dun spew so much hallucinated sheet, JUST SHOW US YOUR IC, WE WANT TO SEE WHAT IS WRITTEN AS RACE, EITHER IT IS HAN SINGAPOREAN OR IT IS CHINESE!

Everything else you spew here is UTTER RUBBISH!

(09-08-2023, 11:03 AM)Niubee Wrote:  U fucked up. Scare to come to my thread and asked Mod to delete the thread.  Rotfl

I didn't even know you had a thread.  You think too highly of yourself, that if you start a thread, the whole world would rush there.

If the mod deleted your thread, it means he is still alive.  I thought he had died because he allowed lvlrsSTI to use one of his multiple clones known as "Observer" to harass me.  But he did ban some of his other clones which he used to send PM to members, using all sorts of vulgar words.... Rolleyes

(09-08-2023, 11:10 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dun spew so much hallucinated sheet, JUST SHOW US YOUR IC, WE WANT TO SEE WHAT IS WRITTEN AS RACE, EITHER IT IS HAN SINGAPOREAN OR IT IS CHINESE!

Let me say this for the last time: the Old Guards screwed it up.  

Chinese is a nationality, and that's what is understood by 8 billion peepur around the world.

Chinese is not a race, which only Han sinkies take it to mean.

3.5 million sinkies don't have the right to tell the world that 75% of them are Chinese when they are not.  You can write whatever you want on your IC but who cares?  If you go to China, just make susre you know where you have to line up... Rolleyes

(09-08-2023, 11:10 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dun spew so much hallucinated sheet, JUST SHOW US YOUR IC, WE WANT TO SEE WHAT IS WRITTEN AS RACE, EITHER IT IS HAN SINGAPOREAN OR IT IS CHINESE!

He say rest of the world is wrong.  Big Grin

(08-08-2023, 05:27 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  A Chinese woman was jailed today for overstaying in Singapore for 7 years, claiming she did so for her son's education and that it was "worth it".

https://cna.asia/3KyBnHI

blame on covid, no time to check  Big Grin

(09-08-2023, 11:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Let me say this for the last time: the Old Guards screwed it up.  

Chinese is a nationality, and that's what is understood by 8 billion peepur around the world.

3.5 million sinkies don't have the right to tell the world that 75% of them are Chinese when they are not.  You can write whatever you want on your IC but who cares?  If you go to China, just make susre you know where you have to line up... Rolleyes

Hey RETARDED,

If you say the old guards screwed, then why the new guards NEVER CORRECT IT?

Can you get your MP to table this in Lumparliament for discussion and debate? Your MP can also invite you in session to explain to your heart's content

Chicken? Coward? 

SMH, as I would hv expected from you

(09-08-2023, 11:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Let me say this for the last time: the Old Guards screwed it up.  

(09-08-2023, 11:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  All my daughter's customer knew she is a Han CECA by Schroder   Big Grin

Laughing Laughing

(09-08-2023, 07:04 AM)wendychan Wrote:  authorities really sleeping

and how she make money for more than 7 years to support her son?
They hv been sleeping for decades and stil inside the hermit.

(09-08-2023, 07:51 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  She likely came here under the peidu mama scheme.

How she make ends meet? Big Grin
 Provide handjob and BJ and cim job at people park complex lor..

Code:

Read!

A Chinese woman....this is what I had been saying here for the longest time.  "Chinese woman" as written here refers to someone who is a citizen of China. 

I hope those of you who don't get it can get it finally.  You are not Chinese.  On this national day, say it with me, together, loud and clear:  We are Singaporean!  Not Chinese! Smile
This OYK lose of memory again. Already show him the link even even shortie wong kan seng replied in parliament using the word chinese. He still in his denial mode. No wonder ppl say he CECA.. lol

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

third world china is very poor and have no job. so she rather go to jail in singapore than go back to china.

Already tells you how jialat the situation back in china. It is destroyed by cult leader xi and his ccp cult.