A S'porean delivery rider skinny-dipped at a River Valley condo pool

🏊‍♂️ A S'porean delivery rider skinny-dipped at a River Valley condo pool after making a delivery.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3V4q52x

Follow us on @mothershipsg

That's tiara condo along kim seng walk

(03-06-2024, 04:58 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  A S'porean delivery rider skinny-dipped at a River Valley condo pool after making a delivery.

This is not a straightforward case of trespassing. That deliveryman deliberately swam naked and is a repeat offender who was foolish enough to return to the same condo to make another delivery, after earlier escaping from there.   

(03-06-2024, 04:58 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  A S'porean delivery rider skinny-dipped at a River Valley condo pool after making a delivery.

There are many outsiders who make use of my condo's facilities. Most are brought in by residents, but go around unaccompanied by their hosts. Some were guests before, but enter by quoting their friends' unit numbers. Others are trespassers who boldly follow residents in on foot or confidently stroll in unchallenged by security guards (a few Caucasians entered successfully to use the pool and gym before).  

What an idiot.

(04-06-2024, 03:09 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  What an idiot.

That deliveryman was asking to be caught. There are many CCTVs, security guards and residents who have a good view of the swimming pool a most condos. 

(04-06-2024, 02:54 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  There are many outsiders who make use of my condo's facilities. Most are brought in by residents, but go around unaccompanied by their hosts. Some were guests before, but enter by quoting their friends' unit numbers. Others are trespassers who boldly follow residents in on foot or confidently stroll in unchallenged by security guards (a few Caucasians entered successfully to use the pool and gym before).  

Do you normally alert the security guards to ask them to leave? Or pretend it's not yr business or you're ok with it?

(04-06-2024, 03:18 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Do you normally alert the security guards to ask them to leave? Or pretend it's not yr business or you're ok with it?

The residents (including me) are generally ok until the pool and gym become overcrowded with outsiders like on some weekends. Guests are actually not permitted to use the gym at all.

(04-06-2024, 03:25 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The residents (including me) are generally ok until the pool and gym become overcrowded with outsiders like on some weekends. Guests are actually not permitted to use the gym at all.

If invited and accompanied by residents is ok lah. If sneak then shd alert the security

(04-06-2024, 03:29 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If invited and accompanied by residents is ok lah. If sneak then shd alert the security

The guests must be accompanied by residents at the pool, but owing to space constraint, the gym is off limits to guests even when accompanied by residents.