A Struggling Business Park Deals a Blow to Singapore's Regional Hub Ambitions

New Indian Town?
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(06-06-2024, 02:51 PM)Blin Wrote:  What was the reason?.

Due to tech layofff , high office rental etc.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

https://tinyurl.com/yyaz6myh
[+] 1 user Likes Reddishday's post

Wonder which PaP Minister approved the design of that place. It is terrible because you need another 10 mins wait for a public bus or walk 20 mins to get to work without any shelter.

THESE POLIFIC SKIN NEWS NOT BAD LEH!

HOW CUM GOT SGTOK KUMGONG WUMAO SO AGAINST THIS AND WAN TO PROMOTE HIS OWN HWZ SAI?

Omnipresent88Show this Post
The contents of this message are hidden because Omnipresent88 is on your ignore list.

(06-06-2024, 03:59 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  https://tinyurl.com/yyaz6myh

Singapore copying "ghost town" similarly from China 

What goes around comes around
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Singapore authority should consider converting Changi Biz Park to either Universal amusement park or Disneyland..

Then, to Engage Taylor Swift to sing there every night

Lack of maintenance they will be rotting away..

Make it a tourist attractions

Singapore is shortage of land and park

Covert office block to luxury high-class Condo

(06-06-2024, 05:39 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Wonder which PaP Minister approved the design of that place. It is terrible because you need another 10 mins wait for a public bus or walk 20 mins to get to work without any shelter.

Hi tech MNC VP and rich managers can afford to buy cars and given company parking lots

That stewpig Mi- Mi-Yan can just run 3 buses from Bedok and Tampines

to go inside Chennai Business Park

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(06-06-2024, 08:57 PM)Ola Wrote:  That stewpig Mi- Mi-Yan can just run 3 buses from Bedok and Tampines

to go inside Chennai Business Park

Chennai @Changi

like that another so call IT hud at Punggol will be fail lor ?

Singapore Ghost CBD

Another tourist attraction

.Cheap rental 

Any homeless Singaporeans need a temporary shelter can apply to stay in Changi Biz Park.

If Foodcourt and restaurants start moving out, it's The End of Changi Biz Park.

"One source involved in marketing Changi’s properties described the effect of Punggol Digital District as killing an already dying patient. "

Hansapoint is owned by CapitaLand Ascendas Reit, one of Singapore’s largest commercial landlords. The overall occupancy of the real estate investment trust’s more than 2.3 million square feet of lettable space in the park has dropped to about 76 per cent at end-2023, from nearly 94 per cent four years earlier. Some of its under-performing business park units in Changi and elsewhere are being offered at a “three-for-two” rate – meaning that tenants can get one year’s rent free if they sign a new three-year lease, according to sources familiar with the matter and a promotional campaign online.

A spokesperson for the Reit said it is in discussions with prospects for Changi Business Park, and that it employs a wide range of incentives to engage with potential clients and existing tenants. The firm’s overall business space and life sciences portfolio occupancy exceeds the industrial average in the country, the spokesperson said."
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/propert...son%20said.

cannot be cannot be CECA and western talent ish a tremendously gud deal! Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Geneco's post

(07-06-2024, 01:22 AM)Geneco Wrote:  cannot be cannot be CECA and western talent ish a tremendously gud deal! Tongue

Changi Business Park offers one year free rental..

Singapore property is a hotbed, how often the developer offering free rental?

Can offer one year free rental to newly startup Foodcourt and hawker centre..

Including free daily bus shuttle services from Orchard Road and Raffles Place to Changi Biz Park 24/7.

I went there once it was very crowded

I think there is now a glut. That place is very far from central and new offices have popped up like Mapletree Hi tech park ...and ponggol

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(07-06-2024, 05:37 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I went there once it was very crowded

I think there is now a glut. That place is very far from central and new offices have popped up like Mapletree Hi tech park ...and ponggol
What happened to the golf clubs in Jurong supposedly to build speed trains linking JB?

And today's North west Orchard shopping?

must import moar CECA and western talent! Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Geneco's post

(08-06-2024, 02:23 AM)Geneco Wrote:  must import moar CECA and western talent! Tongue

Singapore needs more FTs

This year election year ask own MP for help think will get money assistance...

(08-06-2024, 02:23 AM)Geneco Wrote:  must import moar CECA and western talent! Tongue

Poor foresight and bad planning

If those CECAs are being sent back to India

Then the condos in Merville, Tampines and Tanah Merah should have more vacancies, too

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

struggling business park? no where near. still traffic jam in the morning. cannot be too bad.
maybe some vacancy.