A couple in Malaysia had an argument on the street a few days ago.
Video 

A couple in Malaysia had an argument on the street a few days ago. The boyfriend collapsed and kept jumping needles and shouted, "I just want to buy McDonald's for you to eat." To criticize, he explained through the video today that he hoped that netizens would stop attacking the two of them.

The girlfriend was suspected of being dissatisfied with her boyfriend, and the boyfriend was chasing after the collapse and wailing, “Shufen, I’m just I want to buy McDonald's for you to eat." He even attacked the water dispenser next to him. Then he remembered that his actions might be captured by the monitor, and hurriedly dragged his girlfriend to leave, but the girlfriend did not forgive her boyfriend and scolded "don't touch me".

The client said through the video, "I just like her fleshy appearance, I love her very much, I love her very much, and if she doesn't eat, I will ask her to eat a little." Emphasizing that I really like her and don't care about her girlfriend's fatness, "As a boy , we have the responsibility to coax her, don't she just ignore her if she hasn't eaten all day?" Brother Collapse also denied that he deliberately attacked the water dispenser, claiming that it was just "accidental".

https://www.appledaily.com.tw/internatio...40923BB540