A few Anti-China Anti-Chinese bloody idiots curse me in my

Got 2 Anti-China Anti-Chinese bloody idiots curse me in my--- Am I the most the most unlucky person kenna Covid 3 times. 1 Anti-China Anti-Chinese idiot curse me die and and another Anti-China Anti-Chinese idiot junior member(I think recently just join this forum) insult me by calling me shit. I hope both of you your whole familes die a horrible death and both of you know who you are.

Hope guan yin ma punish these 2 Anti-China Anti-Chinese idiots who curse me die and call me shit. Guan yin ma will punish their parents cross the road give car bang 🤬.

Really dulan with these type of Anti-China Anti-Chinese racists barbarian. I praise China because my grandparents is from China and these few Anti-China Anti-Chinese racist bloody idiots heard I praise China they buay song curse me die in my thread and call me shit in my thread, I hope their mothers cross the road give car bang. I praise China is my own business if you(Anti-China Anti-Chinese) don't like it you can leave the world by commit suicide.

[Image: KWDdoeJ.gif]

Really angry 😡 with these type of Cecas Cock sucker.