A lot American Asian buying Guns!

https://www.facebook.com/cnn/posts/pfbid...Ml?__cft__
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Last time when I was browsing in a sports shop, the shop owner came near and said, hi jacky, you know kungfu, no need them

(21-02-2023, 07:06 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Last time when I was browsing in a sports shop, the shop owner came near and said, hi jacky, you know kungfu, no need them

Smile Ang mo is friendly

(21-02-2023, 06:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/cnn/posts/pfbid...Ml?__cft__
Permitted and legally can own one. Different World.

Ah Kock, sexchange, flg can go there and let the white to shoot and send them to their flg heaven.

(21-02-2023, 10:04 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  Permitted and legally can own one. Different World.

With their lax gun laws there will be more such random shootings in USA..... Big Grin

Arms war.

(21-02-2023, 06:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/cnn/posts/pfbid...Ml?__cft__

me bought 1 for self protection when study in Florida yrs ago.

(21-02-2023, 07:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile Ang mo is friendly

Ya, angmos very friendly. Last time when I was walking along the streets of King Cross in Sydney at night, a blonde came up and asked me, "hi Charlie Chan you want chop sui?" ...

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(22-02-2023, 09:57 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Ya, angmos very friendly. Last time when I was walking along the streets of King Cross in Sydney at night, a blonde came up and asked me, "hi Charlie Chan you want chop sui?" ...

Are you telling the truth or is it a figment of your imagination.................? Big Grin Thinking

Yalo. One evening while dragging my luggage along yonge street, a young amb appeared, held my arm and asked, jacky chan, where you going? Want to hv some fun? I pointed to the ymca hostel in front, and she said, oh no, next time, bye!
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(22-02-2023, 10:06 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Yalo. One evening while dragging my luggage along yonge street, a young amb appeared, held my arm and asked, jacky chan, where you going? Want to hv some fun? I pointed to the ymca hostel in front, and she said, oh no, next time, bye!

Is this a true story or one of your imagination..................? Big Grin Laughing

Become the new cowboy. Rotfl
Problem can only be solved by gun.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(22-02-2023, 10:25 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Become the new cowboy. Rotfl
Problem can only be solved by gun.

Any dispute to be resolved by the draw of a gun......................? Big Grin

(22-02-2023, 10:23 AM)debono Wrote:  Is this a true story or one of your imagination..................? Big Grin Laughing

Try to stroll along orchard rd by yourself in the evenings, see whatll happen

(22-02-2023, 10:05 AM)debono Wrote:  Are you telling the truth or is it a figment of your imagination.................? Big Grin Thinking
You probably lived a very sheltered life like Ah Butt or a henpecked husband who probably never go walk alone in a foreign city but must travel in groups type. 

The above post of my encounter was just the beginning and I have not come to the juicy part yet. Since you think it is my imagination, there is not point continuing and I shall stop. .... Big Grin

Carl Jung

Smile
Actually Ang Mo all along is Friendly.

Of course I not preferring those " hardcore racism ones "

(22-02-2023, 01:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile
Actually Ang Mo all along is Friendly.

Of course I not preferring those " hardcore racism ones "

You preferring them for what? Or to do what?

(22-02-2023, 09:57 AM)No Huliwang Wrote:  Ya, angmos very friendly. Last time when I was walking along the streets of King Cross in Sydney at night, a blonde came up and asked me, "hi Charlie Chan you want chop sui?" ...

whats chop sui?

(22-02-2023, 01:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You preferring them for what? Or to do what?

Smile
One of my cousin work and study in Aust for years. Happen he came back for CNY , came to my hse.
I ask him Aust got racism hor, he told me Only at those " ulu states " sydney where he stay , he told me don't have and very friendly.

(22-02-2023, 01:36 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  whats chop sui?

Should be chop suey. ... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(22-02-2023, 01:43 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Should be chop suey. ... Big Grin

Ya..why she asked that for? She selling food stall ah..

(22-02-2023, 01:43 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Should be chop suey. ... Big Grin

Or wanton mee

(22-02-2023, 01:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile
One of my cousin work and study in Aust for years. Happen he came back for CNY , came to my hse.
I ask him Aust got racism hor, he told me Only at those " ulu states " sydney where he stay , he told me don't have and very friendly.

City areas ok lah. I ever walked into a pub in a small town called Frankston on the outskirt of Melbourne. It is a farming community and people living here were mostly farmers. I felt something not right the moment I walked into the pub as I noticed those few guys drinking at the counter looked rather hostile from the way they glared at me when I walked in. I felt a chill (杀气) and immediately turned around and walked away. ..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

Should be Asian Americans not American Asians

(22-02-2023, 02:10 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  City areas ok lah. I ever walked into a pub in a small town called Frankston on the outskirt of Melbourne. It is a farming community and people living here were mostly farmers. I felt something not right the moment I walked into the pub as I noticed those few guys drinking at the counter looked rather hostile from the way they glared at me when I walked in. I felt a chill (杀气) and immediately turned around and walked away. ..... Big Grin

Frankston is a suburb of Melbourne 60 km away from the city, there are crimes and drug problems in that area.

(22-02-2023, 02:10 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  City areas ok lah. I ever walked into a pub in a small town called Frankston on the outskirt of Melbourne. It is a farming community and people living here were mostly farmers. I felt something not right the moment I walked into the pub as I noticed those few guys drinking at the counter looked rather hostile from the way they glared at me when I walked in. I felt a chill (杀气) and immediately turned around and walked away. ..... Big Grin

You are right, in rural areas people tend to be more racist…when I drive along Great Ocean Road 112 km outside Melbourne, I stopped over at an ice cream store along the road in Angelsea, there was no one there, when I approached the counter, the guy looked at me as if I owe him money, instead of asking “what can I do for you?” He said “what do you want?”, how to do business like that? If these Aussie racists only want to serve white customers, they will be out of business sooner or later.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(22-02-2023, 05:14 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Frankston is a suburb of Melbourne 60 km away from the city, there are crimes and drug problems in that area.

(22-02-2023, 05:19 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You are right, in rural areas people tend to be more racist…when I drive along Great Ocean Road 112 km outside Melbourne, I stopped over at an ice cream store along the road in Angelsea, there was no one there, when I approached the counter, the guy looked at me as if I owe him money, instead of asking “what can I do for you?” He said “what do you want?”, how to do business like that? If these Aussie racists only want to serve white customers, they will be out of business sooner or later.
Sis. looks like you have been living in Aust. for a long time.................... Big Grin Clapping

(22-02-2023, 05:26 PM)debono Wrote:  Sis. looks like you have been living in Aust. for a long time.................... Big Grin Clapping

On and off lah Tongue

(22-02-2023, 05:29 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  On and off lah Tongue

No wonder you are so familiar with Aust.......................... Clapping