A lot of Construction is going on at Jurong East MRT station

Heard the project will last until 2028, not sure how people can tahan the inconvenience for so long. Confused
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

I think they are building additional platforms for new lines but the platform itself is too narrow, how to cater for 10 million population by 2030?

Just do " create something to do now a days for the seek this is why civil servants are doing job "

U see a lot of the works is unncessary than those needed to be done they never do...or delay

(08-06-2022, 04:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Just do " create something to do now a days for the seek this is why civil servants are doing job "

U see a lot of the works is unncessary than those needed to be done they never do...or delay

No, they are building a mega station there to cater for new lines in the coming years, however JE MRT is already congested during peak hours, adding more platforms may add more pressure to the load knowing the area of each platform remains the same, how to cater for more load in the future?

In Woodlands they have separated Thomson line from NS line in two different stations nearby, which is better design. In JE, it seems like all lines will join together in one station, Oh My Llrd…anyway doesn’t concern me, I dunt live there.

(08-06-2022, 04:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  No, they are building a mega station there to cater for new lines in the coming years, however JE MRT is already congested during perk hours, adding more platforms may add more pressure to the load knowing the area of the platform remains the same, how to cater for more load in the future?

I already told u just do create work = GDP lor

likewise same for the extention of causeway

got people feel even SG extend , My JB side never traffic jam will be always there.

My relative used to live in JE area, every morning she had to fight for her space in the platform as it was too crowded, once she was pushed on the floor by the crowd, holly cow! That was 10 years ago, new could be even worse, I saw huge number of foreign workers hanging around there, more foreigners than locals.

Luckily HSR project was cancelled, otherwise it will be like hell.

(08-06-2022, 05:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  My relative used to live in JE area, every morning she had to fight for her space in the platform as it was too crowded, once she was pushed on the floor by the crowd, holly cow! That was 10 years ago, new could be even worse, I saw huge number of foreign workers hanging around there, more foreigners than locals.

LOL I dam long never go Jurong and seem NEVER CHANGE from what you claim. The last I take MRT past by Jurong is like don't know many years back and yes is dam crowded there and lots of foreigners in fact.

Hope that after building, they have the PA system for all the platforms. Not like the Japan, Shinjuku station. It is messy.

https://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=24491&CT=n

Better dont live in JE.
Nightmare for those who take MRT to work.
Farking crowded.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Look at the crowds at Jurong East MRT station

[Image: 6-B6-E2-F72-F73-F-49-A9-80-D1-E8-E56-DDF0-F40.jpg]

[Image: 523-FB82-C-9-A72-4-EBA-85-A8-20-F4-AB07882-D.jpg]

[Image: 0-C0-AF51-F-59-D7-497-A-B0-A6-6-B958-EB1-D2-EE.jpg]

[Image: 05-D15-C79-9653-4-BC2-82-E6-58-CE0514-C338.jpg]

(08-06-2022, 05:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LOL I dam long never go Jurong and seem NEVER CHANGE from what you claim. The last I take MRT past by Jurong is like don't know many years back and yes is dam crowded there and lots of foreigners in fact.
never install giant fans.

[Image: 20220608-182223.jpg]

(08-06-2022, 06:26 PM)Blin Wrote:  never install giant fans.

[Image: 20220608-182223.jpg]

This is why I NEVER Believe those property agents what property guru lol.

Last time due to HSR project all say " buy property at Jurong blah blah "

(08-06-2022, 05:19 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Luckily HSR project was cancelled, otherwise it will be like hell.

i always welcome cancellation of this hsr

hope the present negotiation will fail again 
HSR WILL NENER TAKE PLACE
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Tax payers monies down d drain

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin