A man drove his red Mitsubishi for 12km against traffic on PIE from Paya Lebar

đźš— A man drove his red Mitsubishi for 12km against traffic on PIE from Paya Lebar to the airport on his way home after drinking.

He said he was sleepy and had an eye condition.

➡️ https://bit.ly/49GtwD5

Follow us on @mothershipsg

(20-11-2023, 05:15 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  đźš— A man drove his red Mitsubishi for 12km against traffic on PIE from Paya Lebar to the airport on his way home after drinking.

Aswani Daryanani Mohit Riz drove for 12 km against the flow of traffic while he was drunk. I was under the impression that Muslims aren't permitted to drink alcohol.  
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

Must pban him from driving anything.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(20-11-2023, 07:07 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Must ban him from driving anything.

Anyone who drives while under the influence of alcohol or drugs needs to be imprisoned and banned from driving for life.

(20-11-2023, 05:15 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  đźš— A man drove his red Mitsubishi for 12km against traffic on PIE from Paya Lebar to the airport on his way home after drinking.

My car was once struck so hard by a drunk driver that my spare tyre hit the steering wheel. Fortunately, it was only the spare tyre on my tummy.  LOL!

(20-11-2023, 07:40 PM)I EvertonDiehard Wrote:  My car was once struck so hard by a drunk driver that my spare tyre hit the steering wheel. Fortunately, it was only the spare tyre on my tummy.  LOL!
Your joke is a bit tasteless even it’s referring to yourself. Why would you want to curse yourself like that?

(20-11-2023, 07:05 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Aswani Daryanani Mohit Riz drove for 12 km against the flow of traffic while he was drunk. I was under the impression that Muslims aren't permitted to drink alcohol.  

27 year old PR from which country?? 

I am sure the law will ban him for life

Singapore Resident Jailed for Reckless Driving Post Alcohol Consumption (bnn.network)

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

[Image: SRqAK.gif]

Got to deport him out of Sg. Angry
Revoke his PR and We don’t need such dangerous FTrash.
He wants to die is his business, don’t harm others.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(20-11-2023, 08:39 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  [Image: SRqAK.gif]
Please lah! What talent? Talent don’t drive Mitsubishi in SG. Can drive Mitsubishi means not talent. For all we know it could be getgo or some rental or leasing car

(20-11-2023, 08:42 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Please lah! What talent? Talent don’t drive Mitsubishi in SG. Can drive Mitsubishi means not talent. For all we know it could be getgo or some rental or leasing car

[Image: calm-down.gif]

there are many FTs (ForeignTrash) driving here with their culture
their mindset their entitlement

aplenty ceca jhk prc from kor/jap car to conti

Despite feeling drowsy and being aware that he was driving against the flow of traffic, Aswani did not cease his journey. He persisted, navigating his Mitsubishi Outlander to his residence in Marine Crescent.

happy?

With a criminal record, his PR reentry permit won't be renewed next time. Bye bye.

(20-11-2023, 09:19 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  there are many FTs (ForeignTrash) driving here with their culture
their mindset their entitlement aplenty ceca jhk prc from kor/jap car to conti
Despite feeling drowsy and being aware that he was driving against the flow of traffic, Aswani did not cease his journey. He persisted, navigating his Mitsubishi Outlander to his residence in Marine Crescent.

The influx of wealthy foreigners is the reason for homes and cars skyrocketing in prices.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

ban him in sg . pap better do some job caused you are the one who let them in in droves. voter must stand up and say no to pap and must be strict on them.

(21-11-2023, 01:08 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  ban him in sg . pap better do some job caused you are the one who let them in in droves. voter must stand up and say no to pap and must be strict on them.

Even fellow Arab and Muslim countries aren't welcoming Palestinians displaced in the Gaza Strip from entering their borders because they are aware that Hamas terrorists will slip in among their human shields. Why do our leaders welcome every foreigner with an open cheque book into SG so willingly?